Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

To all the do gooders?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 pm

f**k OFF.

The atmosphere on this board is getting shit. where are all the old/older supporters gone the ones that like banter and a bit of extra in their football. come on lads lets start rock & rolling at home games. :old: :old:

the last time i looked on here i thought i was in a love story with our six fingered gypo,s down west. for f**k sake no wonder the ccs got no atmosphere the forum boards are full of cybor warriors the only games they get to see is on the XBox in a controled zone. (their bedroom)

Re: To all the do gooders?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:49 pm

:ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:46 pm

What do you mean by a bit extra?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

maccydee wrote:What do you mean by a bit extra?

maccy I think I know what he means. I think he is talking about humour ala Sam Salim and his like. I used to come on here just to read posts like Sam. But all of a sudden there appears to be a few people who are not only nasty but have no respect for peoples feelings.
Not only the decent human being point of view.
These same idiots spout very little of interest just negativity and vitriol.
If im insulted I'm gonna fight back whether its on the keyboard or in real life. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:22 am

My dear dai-ton ,if you could try and rewrite your post in English,i'm sure i would love to respond,to be honest i simply don't understand what your trying to tell us,(i know its properly a generation thing)

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

dai-ton wrote:The atmosphere on this board

I'm sorry - what?

How is it even remotely possible to have any kind of atmosphere on an internet messageboard?

I don't know what point you were trying to make because it all went tits up with this.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
dai-ton wrote:The atmosphere on this board

I'm sorry - what?

How is it even remotely possible to have any kind of atmosphere on an internet messageboard?

I don't know what point you were trying to make because it all went tits up with this.

I THINK HES BEEN PLAYING ON THE NET TO LONG he feels the vibes of pixels off a monitor screen :lol: