Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moaning cardiff fans.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 am

Come on all the people moaning on this message board what a performance on saturday against the best midfield in the league we have got the best up and coming manager in the league plus some very good up and coming young players rudy was fantastic and i am sure malky has got some irons in the fire so come on and stop being so negative and get behind our beloved bluebirds please. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Moaning cardiff fans.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am

mdblue wrote:Come on all the people moaning on this message board what a performance on saturday against the best midfield in the league we have got the best up and coming manager in the league plus some very good up and coming young players rudy was fantastic and i am sure malky has got some irons in the fire so come on and stop being so negative and get behind our beloved bluebirds please. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's only a few.....so far.

I'll wait until we don't make the play offs before moaning :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 am

i wont moan now or at the end of the season. WHY?? because im not expecting promotion unlike last season.
what im seeing is a passionate manager with a squad of hard working players who will give their all and thats good enough for me.. play off's this season will be a big bonus :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Good post mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:24 pm

mdblue wrote:Come on all the people moaning on this message board what a performance on saturday against the best midfield in the league we have got the best up and coming manager in the league plus some very good up and coming young players rudy was fantastic and i am sure malky has got some irons in the fire so come on and stop being so negative and get behind our beloved bluebirds please. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The season's been OK so far. I must admit, I'm looking for us to get 6 points this week. If we don't, it's not the end of the world, the season's still young.

:ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm

"What a performance"??

I take it the first 70 minutes you had your eyes shut?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

The season's been OK so far. I must admit, I'm looking for us to get 6 points this week. If we don't, it's not the end of the world, the season's still young.

I still say we have far more "triers" in the team this year .
Last season if we went behind we didnt have the fight in us.
This year we are totally different. We dont give up as long as we are on the pitch!!
I'm still excited about the rest of the season .

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 pm

ive been very very impressed with the team and its ethics . great to see a fantastic approach to every game and commitment from start to end of the game welldone to team , an manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: