Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL32 RE-APPEARS AS WHERESPATER

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 am

After his annihilation by my good self on Mike's board, he did a Dayo, big retirement speech blah blah blah, only to re- enter the fray as Wherespater, fooled no one, so why bother. This bloke makes out he's a City fan, but hates all things Cardiff related to banter, atmosphere, passion etc. very sad really, but luckily very isolated in his views. ;)

Re: ALL32 RE-APPEARS AS WHERESPATER

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 am

BigGwynram wrote:After his annihilation by my good self on Mike's board, he did a Dayo, big retirement speech blah blah blah, only to re- enter the fray as Wherespater, fooled no one, so why bother. This bloke makes out he's a City fan, but hates all things Cardiff related to banter, atmosphere, passion etc. very sad really, but luckily very isolated in his views. ;)

Is that my mate you accused me of having Gwyn ? - you know the fella that Ive not a clue who he is , never met or had any contact with! is that the one Gwyn?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 am

Daya wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:After his annihilation by my good self on Mike's board, he did a Dayo, big retirement speech blah blah blah, only to re- enter the fray as Wherespater, fooled no one, so why bother. This bloke makes out he's a City fan, but hates all things Cardiff related to banter, atmosphere, passion etc. very sad really, but luckily very isolated in his views. ;)

Is that my mate you accused me of having Gwyn ? - you know the fella that Ive not a clue who he is , never met or had any contact with! is that the one Gwyn?

You need a better memory to be a good liar, think back to when you told Annis about your contact with this good fella. Or are you saying Annis is the liar, ?

I can see another retirement speech coming on. 8-)

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Daya wrote:

You need a better memory to be a good liar, think back to when you told Annis about your contact with this good fella. Or are you saying Annis is the liar, ?

Again your facts are wrong - i will try and save you looking even more stupid as i actually like you .

But the fact is i told Annis i think hes the fella who used to post as Gnasher used to slag Borley off and worked for the Irish Sun.

Moblie conversation . Location M50 Daya . AA. - Home address.

Never said anything about having contact with the clown. If Annis told you that then he is a liar.

But i would imagine you are a little muddled with your facts.

Gwyn - as for retirements - i have retired from watching plastic Malaysia FC - i will cherish the old days memories when it was a real football club and not chase the dream it will ever be the same again as it wont.

Time to run the business now - toodle pip.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Daya wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Daya wrote:

Again your facts are wrong - i will try and save you looking even more stupid as i actually like you .

But the fact is i told Annis i think hes the fella who used to post as Gnasher used to slag Borley off and worked for the Irish Sun.

Moblie conversation . Location M50 Daya . AA. - Home address.

Never said anything about having contact with the clown. If Annis told you that then he is a liar.

But i would imagine you are a little muddled with your facts.

Gwyn - as for retirements - i have retired from watching plastic Malaysia FC - i will cherish the old days memories when it was a real football club and not chase the dream it will ever be the same again as it wont.

Time to run the business now - toodle pip.

You haven't retired from watching the City Steve, you've been banned for five years, big difference.

The retirements I refer to are off this message board and my god there's been a few of them. Frank

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Why was Daya banned from watching the City?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Retired before the pathetic gethin Jenkins ban

Got 5 years - thinking of appealing and asking for 10

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 pm

maccydee wrote:Why was Daya banned from watching the City?

Thats going to come later.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Daya wrote:Retired before the pathetic gethin Jenkins ban

:lol: :lol: :lol: class. made me laugh out loud.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Daya wrote:Retired before the pathetic gethin Jenkins ban

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi Gwyn, First post here as I take a look at both boards. Fair play you really put him to the sword with that made up story about him being a Sun journalist.I bet that really rattled his cage. I'd hate to get on the wrong side of you. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 pm

kellock wrote:

Hi Gwyn, First post here as I take a look at both boards. Fair play you really put him to the sword with that made up story about him being a Sun journalist.I bet that really rattled his cage. I'd hate to get on the wrong side of you. :ayatollah:

FIRST TIME POSTER - JUST LIKE THAT !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Daya wrote:
kellock wrote:

FIRST TIME POSTER - JUST LIKE THAT !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: