Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Police/Steward brutality!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Police and Stewards forcibly removing an elderly man for standing up at a Man City match.

The man repeatedly tells them that he takes tablets for a heart condition yet they ignore him. When he collapses I hope they all felt guilty.

Get these bastards out of football!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0dZfS2 ... =autoshare

Re: Police/Steward brutality!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

there hooligans in uniform :evil:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Thats f*cking sick! It's the police officers job to protect civilians not bully an elderly man for rightfully sitting down. :evil:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 pm

picking on an old man :evil: f*cking wankers.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 am

There's only one excuse for being a steward and that is to get paid a few quid to watch the game. :old:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 am

That is absolutely disgraceful that Steward with a moustache is a total prick and the police are no better why pick on this one guy. was it because he was on his own, elderly and a easy target :roll:

Total over reaction to the crime of standing up when all around him and the away supporters were doing the same i hope he sues the police the Club and brings a case of assault against the Steward.

Quite ironic that on the back of the Stewards jacket it had something like 'Your safety is our priority' :o Certainly wasn't in this case :(

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 pm

How times have changed. Would not have happened at Maine road years ago or anywhere else especially with no seats to stop people steaming down terrace clumping stewards and plod. f*cking 2 bob wankers . It's exactly what u get when u give a fool a bit of power :old: :twisted:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:46 pm

blueheaven wrote:That is absolutely disgraceful that Steward with a moustache is a total prick and the police are no better why pick on this one guy. was it because he was on his own, elderly and a easy target :roll:

Total over reaction to the crime of standing up when all around him and the away supporters were doing the same i hope he sues the police the Club and brings a case of assault against the Steward.

Quite ironic that on the back of the Stewards jacket it had something like 'Your safety is our priority' :o Certainly wasn't in this case :(

Unbelievable treatment of the fella even the one cop looked embarassed.
They should be ashamed of themselves treating anyone like that.The guy was passive, I suppose he was lucky he didnt get tazered, poor sod. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:47 pm

blueheaven wrote:That is absolutely disgraceful that Steward with a moustache is a total prick and the police are no better why pick on this one guy. was it because he was on his own, elderly and a easy target :roll:

Unbelievable treatment of the fella even the one cop looked embarassed.
They should be ashamed of themselves treating anyone like that.The guy was passive, I suppose he was lucky he didnt get tazered, poor sod. :ayatollah: