Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

it feels more relaxed,no big expectations,at CCS

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

this season,i think we as fans realise that building a team that play as a team is most important.yes we expect more players,but i personally dont wont anybody that wont fit in,no big stars,just team players.the last few years we got big names in and we expected results. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: it feels more relaxed,no big expectations,at CCS

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Agreed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Exactly how I feel, far more relaxed and enjoying myself more that I have done in years.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I think if the fans were as laid back last season players may have flourished and we may have went up. The atmosphere and stick players got at games made a lot of experienced watching city am uncomfortable one both home and away.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 pm

krab. but as city fans. you know that fans will only give malky a certain lenghth of time. i said 3 seasons. but some people will want more in a shorter space of time? :roll:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:21 am

ninianblue wrote:krab. but as city fans. you know that fans will only give malky a certain lenghth of time. i said 3 seasons. but some people will want more in a shorter space of time? :roll:

you may well be right,i think the issue will not be with malky but the investors,the money men, :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 am

2blue2handle wrote:I think if the fans were as laid back last season players may have flourished and we may have went up. The atmosphere and stick players got at games made a lot of experienced watching city am uncomfortable one both home and away.

Yep we were the twelfth man....for the opposition.

Our previous manager should have seen and dealt with that :old: