Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Im not normally one to discuss the private conversations between people and, to the large extent, I will refrain from doing so here.

Anyway on Saturday I was leaving the Photographers room at the CCS and, as I was doing so, TG was also heading for the main stairway. I naturally took the opportunity to have a chat.

For those that have not spoken to TG before he really does have his feet on the ground whilst, at the same time, he is totally focussed on where he wants to take the club and, to me, it is clear that he is here for the long haul.

I personally dont know whether we will go up this year. We may not even go up next year. But when we do, and we will, I am totally convinced that, with TG at our club, we will remain a Premiership Club for a long time and not be a "Yo-Yo" club.

I really do like his slowly but surely approach.

Re: TG

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Im not normally one to discuss the private conversations between people and, to the large extent, I will refrain from doing so here.

Anyway on Saturday I was leaving the Photographers room at the CCS and, as I was doing so, TG was also heading for the main stairway. I naturally took the opportunity to have a chat.

For those that have not spoken to TG before he really does have his feet on the ground whilst, at the same time, he is totally focussed on where he wants to take the club and, to me, it is clear that he is here for the long haul.

I personally dont know whether we will go up this year. We may not even go up next year. But when we do, and we will, I am totally convinced that, with TG at our club, we will remain a Premiership Club for a long time and not be a "Yo-Yo" club.

Malaysian Smooze worked well on you then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

:D

Generally I am a good judge of character. Having worked in the legal field (as my main job) for the last 25 years I like to think that I know when someone is pulling the wool and when someone isnt.

I have a good feeling about the next few years.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Paul Keevil wrote::D

Generally I am a good judge of character. Having worked in the legal field (as my main job) for the last 25 years I like to think that I know when someone is pulling the wool and when someone isnt.

I have a good feeling about the next few years.

I really hope you are right but every year that we fail to go up it gets even more difficult the following year. My heart says we will get there but my head says it will never happen. I've waited since 1964 to see us in the top division and sadly I have a feeling I will never see us there.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:47 am

Daya wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Im not normally one to discuss the private conversations between people and, to the large extent, I will refrain from doing so here.

DAYA, sometimes it is better to say NOTHING and let people THINK you are an ass than to open your gob and remove ALL DOUBT!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
Daya wrote:

DAYA, sometimes it is better to say NOTHING and let people THINK you are an ass than to open your gob and remove ALL DOUBT!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:17 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Daya wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 pm

I think Daya was just having a lighted hearted joke with me.

Nothing Mischievous :)