Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Crap Atmosphere again yesterday ?

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 pm

is that correct ? thats what i been told.

Will it ever change ? or have the old days gone forever ?

Re: Crap Atmosphere again yesterday ?

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Daya wrote: or have the old days gone forever ?

With the odd exception, I would say yes.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:36 pm

PtB wrote:

AGREED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:31 pm

old days defintely gone for ever and most of it is down to all seater staduims

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Yes it's shit. We've succumbed to the new all seater stadium, shit atmosphere, corporate shite as many other teams have done before us. Even when I come out of there and people around me and on here say " quite good atmosphere there today" I still find myself struggling to agree. Guess I'm used to some of the great times had at NP and it will never be the same again. Away...now that's a different matter. :P

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:09 pm

I just cant believe that if we were playing the jax at CCS not one person would knock the atmosphere it was always electric, old or new stadium.
If there is anything wrong with the atmosphere lets blame ourselves and make more bloody noise! Simples! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:12 pm

I just cant believe that if we were playing the jax at CCS not one person would knock the atmosphere it was always electric, old or new stadium.
If there is anything wrong with the atmosphere lets blame ourselves and make more bloody noise! Simples! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Heard you the first time ;) . I actually thought the atmosphere at the last jacks game (when Emnes scored) was poor and nothing like you would expect from a south wales derby.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm

krab wrote:
PtB wrote:

AGREED :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed :cry:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 pm

caerblue wrote:old days defintely gone for ever and most of it is down to all seater staduims

Sadly yes :cry:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Heard you the first time ;) . I actually thought the atmosphere at the last jacks game (when Emnes scored) was poor and nothing like you would expect from a south wales derby.
I thought it was fine but I was in the Canton stand cant speak for anywhere else mind. as for the repeat posts it happens all the time ,have spoken to mods about it. I apologise for the multiple post its so bloody annoying.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Alot of eejits were probably cranky after the naughty frenchirish man stole the egg match :oops: :D

Saying that, theres nowhere near as much camaraderie amongst fans as there used to be. Too many knobheads.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Alot of eejits were probably cranky after the naughty frenchirish man stole the egg match :oops: :D

And next weeks excuse will be what ?

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Daya wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Alot of eejits were probably cranky after the naughty frenchirish man stole the egg match :oops: :D

And next weeks excuse will be what ?

That they lost the 3rd/4th place play off because the welsh players were still mentally traumatised from yesterday