Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL "

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Well not quite, but in the past week I have been to two funerals and a christening, but I can see them making a film out of it.
No seriously, went along to Annis and Jo,s little ones Christening today and must say me and the boss had a great fun day out.

Great spread and disco at the pub and loads of kids there having a ball and all of them were performers, it was like X factor juniors, great laugh and you know how it is sometimes,often events like this can be a little tiresome, but today was different, we had a real scream today, saw good mates off the board there, Baz, Cheggers, Carl, Mallo, Billy the badge, Simon, even famous footballers, but they'll forgive me when I say the kids stole the show. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Gwyn they brought a lump to my throat stunning day and it was great for mrs Baz to meet everyone :ayatollah: and those spicy meatballs were the dogs :D :D

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Gwyn they brought a lump to my throat stunning day and it was great for mrs Baz to meet everyone :ayatollah: and those spicy meatballs were the dogs :D :D

Hope the dog didn't mind.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well not quite, but in the past week I have been to two funerals and a christening, but I can see them making a film out of it.
No seriously, went along to Annis and Jo,s little ones Christening today and must say me and the boss had a great fun day out.

Great spread and disco at the pub and loads of kids there having a ball and all of them were performers, it was like X factor juniors, great laugh and you know how it is sometimes,often events like this can be a little tiresome, but today was different, we had a real scream today, saw good mates off the board there, Baz, Cheggers, Carl, Mallo, Billy the badge, Simon, even famous footballers, but they'll forgive me when I say the kids stole the show. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think the fury animal stole the show m8 nice to see you both having a laugh Warren made a special drive back from Plymouth can't fault him top guy ! None of the kids would buy any badges of Billy and cheggers had a lot of competition today with all the kids natural curls -baz and Carl dancing well say no more lol

Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm

mallo wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Well not quite, but in the past week I have been to two funerals and a christening, but I can see them making a film out of it.

I think the fury animal stole the show m8 nice to see you both having a laugh Warren made a special drive back from Plymouth can't fault him top guy ! None of the kids would buy any badges of Billy and cheggers had a lot of competition today with all the kids natural curls -baz and Carl dancing well say no more lol

Don't tell me--------------- " Michael Jackson" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
mallo wrote:

Don't tell me--------------- " Michael Jackson" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely not with kids about.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you Gwyn, I am glad the day cheered you and Alison up with everything you have been through lately :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you all for coming and your children are little stars, Mallo, you and Lisa,Darcy and Devon are two little stunners.
Baz well done to you and Debs your a credit to parent hood. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes quite a few laughs today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Warren, you keep Plymouth up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL "

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Warren top guy :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Great day fair play, shame I had the car, could well have had a few pints today... Nice to see some great friends, people I dont get to see all that often now cos Im back chasing the Egg lol. But Fair play to Warren what a gent, and To you Baz hats off to you and the Mrs mate.... You're a diamond of a bloke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Thanks for the Invite Annis you Daughters should def enter the X factor next year genuine!!! Great Buffet great day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 am

Vicar was a bit of a character any chance of getting him in the canton :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Vicar was a bit of a character any chance of getting him in the canton :lol:

baz it was the wine he had for lunch ---

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

gwyn and alison more weddings than me lol xx and i have had three
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Mallo you must love marzipan then :D :old:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm

IMG_0144.JPG
Thoroughly enjoyed the day, thanks Annis and Joanne for the invite :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:
IMG_0144.JPG
Thoroughly enjoyed the day, thanks Annis and Joanne for the invite :ayatollah:

THANKS CARL
I PRINTED THIS PHOTO OFF AND WILL STICK ON MY FRONT DOOR TO KEEP THE HALLOWEEN TRICK AND TREATERS AWAY

LOL :lol: