Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Our Season So Far "

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 am

Gary, the more I read your post the better it seems to be, it is so spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:Gary, the more I read your post the better it seems to be, it is so spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis it does seem to have hit a note with other members because no one has rubbished the detail in there.

In my opinion it also goes to show there is a great unity amongst fans as far as the Manager and team are concerned and that can only be good.

Now lets hope MM gets the backing to bring some new players into the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 am

That's a great post Gary and obviously very factual, it makes a very interesting read and highlights some very interesting points mainly the need to get 2 - 4 more players in, having saying that I still feel we will make the play-offs with the current squad if our main players stay injury free. Malky is doing a superb job already and with the right backing will achieve big things at this great football club.
Fantastic post once again.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 am

tenerife_blu wrote:That's a great post Gary and obviously very factual, it makes a very interesting read and highlights some very interesting points mainly the need to get 2 - 4 more players in, having saying that I still feel we will make the play-offs with the current squad if our main players stay injury free. Malky is doing a superb job already and with the right backing will achieve big things at this great football club.
Fantastic post once again.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Our Season So Far

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Brilliant, I think that is the best post Ive ever read since this forum has started.

I have to agree Richard Castle's post was almost a fanzine on its own :ayatollah:

Hard to argue with any of it or the conclusions drawn as Gary has clearly done his research.

All I can say is keep it up the good work CB and hopefully 'Castle's Column' will become a regular feature on AAMB.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 am

Post of the year mate, well done a great assessment of where we are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Personally, I think we have a fairly good run of games until the end of the year, and I believe things will look a lot better by then, fingers crossed anyway.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:44 am

Fantastic thread....exactly the kind of info I love, being a newer city fan.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 pm

The thing that gets me was when MM first came people still continued to raise expectations!

Considering MM has to work with a small group of players its always going to be diffucult but his attitude towards it all his fantastic but he really wants the best for the boys! :)

His 'Never give up' factor makes it for me because he got a team full of fighters! We are doing brilliant with the squad we got and hes managed to get the best out of a few youngsters!

People forget the team we got and think results against Hull City and Peterbrough were poor and we should being winning them games!

The thing is we are in the Championship and things ent going to be easy as we will have bumps as always but we live them!

At the end of the day we beat Southampton+West Ham the top 2 which shows our hard we work for results and we never give in against big teams! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 am

Excellent post! Thank you castleblue, very informative and puts everything in perspective :)

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Hasn't received a comment for 4 days so took it out of the sticky section!

Thanks again Gary for another great post! :ayatollah: