Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I got........

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:59 am

I Told off today by ravenelli for shouting and supporting the boys, thats the last home game i go to! I'm in 114 and it's a joke!! Been a season ticket holder for 15 years!!

Re: I got........

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:39 am

Don't blame you mate. What do these Stewards want ? Us behaving like we are in a Cathedral !!!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:55 am

Nakedbussurfer wrote:I Told off today by ravenelli for shouting and supporting the boys, thats the last home game i go to! I'm in 114 and it's a joke!! Been a season ticket holder for 15 years!!

saying thats the last home game u go to is a bit drastic tho dont u think.

just go again next week and support us all over again, dont let the stewards win !!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am

jezzy666 wrote:
Nakedbussurfer wrote:I Told off today by ravenelli for shouting and supporting the boys, thats the last home game i go to! I'm in 114 and it's a joke!! Been a season ticket holder for 15 years!!

saying thats the last home game u go to is a bit drastic tho dont u think.

just go again next week and support us all over again, dont let the stewards win !!

A threat of a boycott should do it, if not then a boycott of one game will definitely do it.

Shame we haven't got the solidarity to do it and if this board initialises it a certain individual will get blamed for disruption.

What do we do?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 am

Ravanelii's always been one for pushing his weight around but don't let that idiot win. Don't give up going just because of one over-zealous steward

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Ravanelii's always been one for pushing his weight around but don't let that idiot win. Don't give up going just because of one over-zealous steward

yeah just ignore him and carry on going

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:04 pm

I went down to the bar just before end of the 1st half and there was a female steward telling a bloke off for something too at the bottom of 115 !

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 pm

The fucker got like that with me last year. He's a know. So is number 657, malcolm the hairy wankertwat