Re: atmosphere today was the worst ever

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Is Polo Daya by any chance? :lol:
Thats a thought but I must confess Daya makes me laugh.
Polo gets personal and is just plain offensive and is a thick as shit! :ayatollah:

Ark at bob holness

I think that the only time he comes on here is when his mam tells him to go to his bedroom out of her way!

If you are going to call someone out for being 'as thick as shit' then at least make sure you spell 'as' correctly you fuckin two bobcunt. :lol:

Now now Polo! the "c" word isn't a very nice word at all!

I really cant see why he comes on here with his negativity and abuse constantly.
I just hope I'm at a game and hear the name POLO . I'd have some real fun teaching him some respect!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Is Polo Daya by any chance? :lol:
Thats a thought but I must confess Daya makes me laugh.
Polo gets personal and is just plain offensive and is a thick as shit! :ayatollah:

Ark at bob holness

I think that the only time he comes on here is when his mam tells him to go to his bedroom out of her way!

If you are going to call someone out for being 'as thick as shit' then at least make sure you spell 'as' correctly you fuckin two bobcunt. :lol:

Now now Polo! the "c" word isn't a very nice word at all!

I really cant see why he comes on here with his negativity and abuse constantly.
I just hope I'm at a game and hear the name POLO . I'd have some real fun teaching him some respect!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 pm

I think I was at a different game the atmosphere in the 2nd half was very good . I m in block 105 in the Canton stand and thought everyone was singing and chanting non stop especially after the hand ball incident. First half was average at best everyone smashed from the rugby it looked like to me

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:02 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Polo. You are one offensive person.
I hope you are aged about 10 as at least there is an exscuse but I suspect you are probably considerably older.
Sad ,......just sad.

Oh, mine was a typo yours was plainly bad spelling!

Get over yourself you precious c**t.

You come on this morning stalking me then get out of your pram when i retaliate.

If you cant take it dont dish it out you kermit :roll:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 pm

polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Polo. You are one offensive person.
I hope you are aged about 10 as at least there is an exscuse but I suspect you are probably considerably older.
Sad ,......just sad.

Oh, mine was a typo yours was plainly bad spelling!

Get over yourself you precious c**t.

You come on this morning stalking me then get out of your pram when i retaliate.

If you cant take it dont dish it out you kermit :roll:

Kermit. That made me laugh. :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm

People have got to stop living in the past, ninian park is gone and is never coming back. A cracking atmosphere can be generated in the CCS, like in any stadium, look at the QPR and pompey games last season for example. The atmosphere will never be the same as ninian back in the 70's and 80's and that is a fact....and that is because the atmosphere back then was highly charged due to the trouble element and the lads there wanting a ruck. Those days will never return, and the atmosphere's are now far more friendly, which is why they are not as "good"

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Football how it should be, the last thing I want when I take my lad down is a bunch of sweaty drunken swearing and singing morons around me, great as it is, me and my lad love it :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:45 pm

ROGER MULLER indeed
Ha Ha Daya is not too good at disguise any more!!! MUST TRY HARDER DAYA :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:26 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:ROGER MULLER indeed
Ha Ha Daya is not too good at disguise any more!!! MUST TRY HARDER DAYA :ayatollah:

Are you stalking me?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:29 pm

I dont stalk people I do however reply to post which amuse me and mistakenly thought you could take a bit of banter.
No offence intended.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I dont stalk people I do however reply to post which amuse me and mistakenly thought you could take a bit of banter.
No offence intended.

No offence caused :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 pm

:D :ayatollah: