Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

atmosphere today was the worst ever

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 pm

not only were we quiet,but ipswich turned the volume down aswell :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: atmosphere today was the worst ever

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Felt the result of the Wales game pre-subdued the atmosphere.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 pm

RFMH wrote:Felt the result of the Wales game pre-subdued the atmosphere.

Got to agree 100% most fans like both sports me included :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 pm

football has had it.

whatver architect ponce put the family stand next to the away end needs a serious f*cking talking too. in fairness ti the kids in the canton, they try to get it goin but its. had it.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:43 am

Its def added to the stadiums lack of atmospher, but its a family game now, and that's exactly what they want, most of the funs gone

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 am

doesn't matter if it was the worst ever, we are cardiff and should get behind them whatever, swansea fuckin lost :ayatollah: we need to get behind malky and his team, yes not the best butt the fuckin most passtionite for years, if malky was in charge ofpcity 2 years ago we be premier shitty league rite now, divison 10 we dont give a f**k were cardiff city and were going up

Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:54 am

GROUNDS been shit since it was build FACT :oops:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:56 am

Its the same down here,,you have familys next to the away end,but saying that we still have a good atmosphere.
What should be looked at is apart from family areas it should be open seating area were you just buy a ticket and sit were you want,,but buy selling tickets next to the away end to familys saves on policing

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 am

swansealad69 wrote:Its the same down here,,you have familys next to the away end,but saying that we still have a good atmosphere.
What should be looked at is apart from family areas it should be open seating area were you just buy a ticket and sit were you want,,but buy selling tickets next to the away end to familys saves on policing

agreed :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 am

It's because I had to work! :lol: Will get the canton rocking again next Saturday!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am

Tbh the family stand make more noise than the boring arse grandstand.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 am

We were outclassed at times - That don't help

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 am

polo wrote:football has had it.

whatver architect ponce put the family stand next to the away end needs a serious f*cking talking too. in fairness ti the kids in the canton, they try to get it goin but its. had it.

It's not the architects fault, they just want to go over the budget and make it as fancy as possible (doesn;t look that good). Cardiff city (architects client) tells him/her what they want and how they want the stadium to be layed out then the architect does it.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 am

Thats why i don,t go anymore no atmosphere shit ground bring back Ninian Park.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 am

bluegirl73 wrote:Thats why i don,t go anymore no atmosphere shit ground bring back Ninian Park.

New, bigger stadium usually means more cash. Lets be honest, cardiff could do with some cash. :lol: But I'd prefer a Villa Park type stadium (not as big cause we would only fill it in the prem)

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

It's not the architects fault, they just want to go over the budget and make it as fancy as possible (doesn;t look that good). Cardiff city (architects client) tells him/her what they want and how they want the stadium to be layed out then the architect does it.

Polo,
Isnt interested in making any positive comments.Although saying a structure such a a stand "needs a serious talking to"
really says it all :D

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Polo,
Isnt interested in making any positive comments.Although :roll: saying a structure such a a stand "needs a serious talking to"

You might want to try that again in english and without stuttering you clown :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 am

krab wrote:not only were we quiet,but ipswich turned the volume down aswell :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets be honest its a shit ground which generate a shit atmosphere, it'll never ever live up to Ninian Park.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 am

polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Polo,
Isnt interested in making any positive comments.Although :roll: saying a structure such a a stand "needs a serious talking to"

You might want to try that again in english and without stuttering you clown :lol:
Polo, WTF are you on about!!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Usual crap.

People conveniently forget the overwhelming majority of times when Ninian was like a library.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 pm

nerd wrote:Usual crap.

People conveniently forget the overwhelming majority of times when Ninian was like a library.

He is always the same mate. Thats why he likes the name polo, his brain has a bloody great hole in the middle!!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
nerd wrote:Usual crap.

He is always the same mate. Thats why he likes the name polo, his brain has a bloody great hole in the middle!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Is Polo Daya by any chance? :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Is Polo Daya by any chance? :lol:
Thats a thought but I must confess Daya makes me laugh.
Polo gets personal and is just plain offensive and is a thick as shit! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
Polo gets personal and is just plain offensive and is a thick as shit! :ayatollah:

Daya is funny and think hes great, but I could make another account and get it banned with in 5mins if I wanted to. :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:34 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:

Ark at bob holness

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm

polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:

Ark at bob holness

I think that the only time he comes on here is when his mam tells him to go to his bedroom out of her way!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:45 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:

Ark at bob holness

I think that the only time he comes on here is when his mam tells him to go to his bedroom out of her way!

If you are going to call someone out for being 'as thick as shit' then at least make sure you spell 'as' correctly you fuckin two bob c**t. :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:47 pm

polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
polo wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:

Ark at bob holness

If you are going to call someone out for being 'as thick as shit' then at least make sure you spell 'as' correctly you fuckin two bobcunt. :lol:

Now now Polo! the "c" word isn't a very nice word at all!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Polo. You are one offensive person.
I hope you are aged about 10 as at least there is an exscuse but I suspect you are probably considerably older.
Sad ,......just sad.

Oh, mine was a typo yours was plainly bad spelling!