Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

not the best performance today, but yet again

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm

our heads didnt go down,and we battled back into the game,a good point in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: not the best performance today, but yet again

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 pm

krab wrote:our heads didnt go down,and we battled back into the game,a good point in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed - Ipswich are a very experienced side and we did well to come back the way we did. Piled on the pressure after we scored the penalty but Rudy couldn't quite finish that chance.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 am

Once again Malky changed tactics to good effect. We were getting seriously pummelled at the start of the second half but once they had gone in front he brought on Kiss to shore things up and from then on we looked the better side. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 am

Occasional Violins wrote:Once again Malky changed tactics to good effect. We were getting seriously pummelled at the start of the second half but once they had gone in front he brought on Kiss to shore things up and from then on we looked the better side. :ayatollah:

i thought that to kiss come on and gave us something extra. nice to see tactics change and work. felt gutted for rudy didn't get that chance in but maybe he had to much time to think

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 am

Occasional Violins wrote:Once again Malky changed tactics to good effect. We were getting seriously pummelled at the start of the second half but once they had gone in front he brought on Kiss to shore things up and from then on we looked the better side. :ayatollah:

This