Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nice to see you Annis, nice to meet you........

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Topcat, Tony and nice to meet you Jmbluebird, i think u said you're name was. anyway nice to meet you both! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Nice to see you Annis, nice to meet you........

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:35 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Topcat, Tony and nice to meet you Jmbluebird, i think u said you're name was. anyway nice to meet you both! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You forgot to have a chat :cry:
:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:54 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Topcat, Tony and nice to meet you Jmbluebird, i think u said you're name was. anyway nice to meet you both! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good to meet you to Andy :ayatollah: We will talk again next time :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

You forgot to have a chat :cry:
:lol: :ayatollah:

I thought I was late fella, that'll be the bow :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Definately Tony I enjoyed our brief chat, even tho i may have been a little incoherent :lol: :lol:

I forgot who was with you? can you remember :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:13 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Definately Tony I enjoyed our brief chat, even tho i may have been a little incoherent :lol: :lol:

I forgot who was with you? can you remember :lol: :ayatollah:

Bridgend Bluebird - Elliot :ayatollah: