Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY REPORT: 15TH OCTOBER

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:30 pm

will probally jump on the 30 again. we will have to sort out what ever the plan is for next week and where we are going and post it up and see if we can get another few to join us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Sounds like a top day lads! Gutted I couldn't be out on Saturday!

Bloody work :evil:

Back to half day Saturday's now so see you out and about for Barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Sounds like a top day lads! Gutted I couldn't be out on Saturday!

Back to half day Saturday's now so see you out and about for Barnsley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Baz, You wouldn't have liked it mate ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: see you Saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Marc wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Sounds like a top day lads! Gutted I couldn't be out on Saturday!

Baz, You wouldn't have liked it mate ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: see you Saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you had met us at half 8 you would have been home by 10.30am ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Was good putting a name to a face mate :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

I made the wedding lads :D

I had a hangover at half time, a quick chinease then back on the vodka and went like a train all night :shock: :D

cheers to BB for the food, you had 2 pints so I thought youd be 2 pissed to remember but I owe you a pint :ayatollah:

cheers to Baz for the lift :ayatollah:

also great to meet topcat in the canton cross, slightly to long on the sunbeds though, and not sure about the bobble hat, BB never got to say hello properly :D

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:36 am

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:A cracking day lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...I ended up in The Ninian...had a chat to young Thomas (showed me his tattoo..funny as f**k :lol: :lol: ), saw Annis, Carl (who always has a smile on his face :lol: ), Premier 1 (pity you couldn't stay for a beer)...had a few more beers inside with the Stadium with Saddam, Dai Taxi, Bomber then went back to the Forresters which by then I must have had over 14 pints of Bow and was fuckin smashed :shock: ....A great day out again, but to be honest these 8 O'clock starts have to stop :lol: ...How did Milly get on, did he make it to the wedding :? ...he was on the vodka in the Canton Cross...... :shock: .

Everyone I met yesterday old and new faces are top, top people and will see most of you again on Saturday......I'm not going in rounds with Bowmonster again and that is a FACT :twisted: ......

Glad you are alive, The bomb is not happy with you turning your phone off :lol: Great day mate, See you next week for another early start. :D Also you will be in rounds with me :lol: :ayatollah:

Never again mate, I'm drinking on my own next week :lol: :lol: :lol: ...spoke to the Bomb this morning, him and Sam are in Sheffield for the Derby...hope they can behave themselves ;) :shock: ....

Quote of the weekend has to be Dai Taxi..............he was taking a couple to Bristol Airport for an early morning flight, after pulling up at the airport he says "that'll be £80 then for the return" the bloke says "we pay you in full when you pick us back up in a weeks time"....Dai says "If the plane goes down though I'll be £80 out of pocket" :shock: got to love him :lol: :lol:

Marc - He is now Dai the Dog ;)

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:29 am

Wes this is the thread you were looking for mate :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Wes this is the thread you were looking for mate :ayatollah:

WES - Here we are ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:53 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

what he still aint seen it??????? :old: :o :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:57 pm

saddam wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

...Yep ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:25 pm

saddam wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

think i need some more comp training.loads of stuff on here that i cant do.Better than this time last year cudnt switch the feckin thing on this time last year. :roll:

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:29 am

weza 65 wrote:
saddam wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

think i need some more comp training.loads of stuff on here that i cant do.Better than this time last year cudnt switch the feckin thing on this time last year. :roll:

Better late than never i suppose Wes :lol: