Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY REPORT: 15TH OCTOBER

Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

As I woke up on a cold and miserable morning, 5:30 to be exact, I silently went down the stairs trying not to wake anyone up. But ofcourse, my idiotic dog decides to bark! So I got ready bla bla bla. Arrived at Bridgend Train Station at 7:30 just missing the bloody train to Cardiff so I waited 30mins for the next one. Got to Cardiff Central at 8:30 and met up with Saddam at the Canton Cross a couple mins into the egg game.

With Saddam, I saw some new faces from this board, Bowmonster (Lee) and Wez, absolute pleasure meeting you both. Anyway, Saddam bought me a pint, which he said he owed me one, and when I drank it more and more pints just randomly appeared before my eyes. Who over bought them, thank you very much. :D Milly then arrived after the Welsh game, you're welcome for the food by the way, Marc looked very jealous. :D Later on TopCat (Tony) arrived, I must say absolute gent! Can't fault the guy at all and was a pleasure to meet you!

Anyway, after more alcohol intake we left to a pub which I can't remember what it's called. :oops: Had a pint in there (thanks Marc) which was rank. :lol: Me, Marc and Tony took off to the Forrester and left the other behind. :lol: In there we saw Bomber (nutcase but funny) and his mates. Had a quick game of pool with Tony, which saw him beat me (good game by the way), after that I played a random game, which I also lost me putting on Madness on the jukebox didn't help :oops: . Me and Tony left to get his ticket back at the Canton Cross. We then made our way to the Ninian.

Arrived at the game, spoke to Annis and I saw yet another new face of this board, Tyler nice meeting you :ayatollah: .

The game :-

The game was boring and fustrating but hey! That's Cardiff right? As you all know, Cardiff took the lead, through a fantastic throw in by Gunnarson which met the head of a brilliant "Dutch" striker Rudy! Scotland scored a good equaliser (pains me to type that) which could've been prevented if our defenders woke up! After some fustrating decisions, which were made by the ref and the piss poor linesmen, Ipshit took the lead. Who scored? You guessed! Chopra! Fair play to him though, he didn't celebrate and actually looked like he missed Cardiff. He also did the ayatollah when Cardiff fans told him too. Ipshit pretty much dominated the game until we had a penatly which was from a handball I think, (didn;t look like it to me but its nice we had a decision). Which was brilliantly tucked away by Baz's favourite Cardiff player Peter Wishingham! Following the goal, saw alot of pressure from Cardiff which forced some good saves by Stockdale (bloody good keeper). Marshall also pulled off good saves.

So that's my crappy report on my day and on the game I hope you enjoy reading this crap. :)

Oh yea, I bought a Cardiff City mousemat, plus there will be photos added on later by Saddam I believe.
:ayatollah:

Re: MY REPORT: 15TH OCTOBER

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:30 am

so glad you could join us and i hope you enjoyed the day. you should have rejoined us after the game as well.
all in all a very long day on the piss which has resulted in me feeling like shyte this morning. look forward to the next 1 and lets get this weekend away forum piss up sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
will put the pics on here in a bit and hopefully the 1 with Lee and his latest hand bag comes out :shock: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 am

a couple of pics from early in the day, once the beers were flowing forgot to take any more :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 am

saddam wrote:so glad you could join us and i hope you enjoyed the day. you should have rejoined us after the game as well.
all in all a very long day on the piss which has resulted in me feeling like shyte this morning. look forward to the next 1 and lets get this weekend away forum piss up sorted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
will put the pics on here in a bit and hopefully the 1 with Lee and his latest hand bag comes out :shock: :lol:

Aye was a good day, we definately should do it again. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Nice to meet you Elliott at long last, A cracking long day had yesterday.Although do we know if Marc is alive as he went awol after the game and we couldn't get hold of him. :o :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Nice to meet you Elliott at long last, A cracking long day had yesterday.Although do we know if Marc is alive as he went awol after the game and we couldn't get hold of him. :o :ayatollah:

Nice to meet you aswell. I have no idea about Marc, I buggered off home after the game carrying my new cardiff city mousemat. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Nice to meet you Elliott at long last, A cracking long day had yesterday.Although do we know if Marc is alive as he went awol after the game and we couldn't get hold of him. :o :ayatollah:

i was hanging this morning when i got up mate :old: was 1 hell of a session :lol:
did you all enjoy your curry? i got picked up from the forresters and got a kebab on the way home. got in had 1 more beer ate my food and went to bed. any news on Marc yet?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
3rd place play off next week before the Barnsley game whats the plans :shock:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm

saddam wrote:

i was hanging this morning when i got up mate :old: was 1 hell of a session :lol:
did you all enjoy your curry? i got picked up from the forresters and got a kebab on the way home. got in had 1 more beer ate my food and went to bed. any news on Marc yet?

Didn't have a curry after mate, Straight home in a Taxi with Tony. Had beans on toast and woke up 4am on my sofa :lol:
Great day once again :ayatollah:
Same next saturday then mate :shock: :ayatollah:
No news on Marc.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 pm

A cracking day lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...I ended up in The Ninian...had a chat to young Thomas (showed me his tattoo..funny as f**k :lol: :lol: ), saw Annis, Carl (who always has a smile on his face :lol: ), Premier 1 (pity you couldn't stay for a beer)...had a few more beers inside with the Stadium with Saddam, Dai Taxi, Bomber then went back to the Forresters which by then I must have had over 14 pints of Bow and was fuckin smashed :shock: ....A great day out again, but to be honest these 8 O'clock starts have to stop :lol: ...How did Milly get on, did he make it to the wedding :? ...he was on the vodka in the Canton Cross...... :shock: .

Everyone I met yesterday old and new faces are top, top people and will see most of you again on Saturday......I'm not going in rounds with Bowmonster again and that is a FACT :twisted: ......

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Marc wrote:A cracking day lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...I ended up in The Ninian...had a chat to young Thomas (showed me his tattoo..funny as f**k :lol: :lol: ), saw Annis, Carl (who always has a smile on his face :lol: ), Premier 1 (pity you couldn't stay for a beer)...had a few more beers inside with the Stadium with Saddam, Dai Taxi, Bomber then went back to the Forresters which by then I must have had over 14 pints of Bow and was fuckin smashed :shock: ....A great day out again, but to be honest these 8 O'clock starts have to stop :lol: ...How did Milly get on, did he make it to the wedding :? ...he was on the vodka in the Canton Cross...... :shock: .

Everyone I met yesterday old and new faces are top, top people and will see most of you again on Saturday......I'm not going in rounds with Bowmonster again and that is a FACT :twisted: ......

8am next saturday mate for the 3rd place play off :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Didn't have a curry after mate, Straight home in a Taxi with Tony. Had beans on toast and woke up 4am on my sofa :lol:
Great day once again :ayatollah:
Same next saturday then mate :shock: :ayatollah:
No news on Marc.

beans on toast and sleeping on the sofa :lol: :lol:
i got kebabs for me n the missus and got home to find that she had cooked marinated chicken and wa going to do chips till she seen the take away. needless to say the chicken is in the fridge :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 pm

do you like the pic that shows your hand bag Lee :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Marc wrote:A cracking day lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...I ended up in The Ninian...had a chat to young Thomas (showed me his tattoo..funny as f**k :lol: :lol: ), saw Annis, Carl (who always has a smile on his face :lol: ), Premier 1 (pity you couldn't stay for a beer)...had a few more beers inside with the Stadium with Saddam, Dai Taxi, Bomber then went back to the Forresters which by then I must have had over 14 pints of Bow and was fuckin smashed :shock: ....A great day out again, but to be honest these 8 O'clock starts have to stop :lol: ...How did Milly get on, did he make it to the wedding :? ...he was on the vodka in the Canton Cross...... :shock: .

Glad you are alive, The bomb is not happy with you turning your phone off :lol: Great day mate, See you next week for another early start. :D Also you will be in rounds with me :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Glad you are alive, The bomb is not happy with you turning your phone off :lol: Great day mate, See you next week for another early start. :D Also you will be in rounds with me :lol: :ayatollah:

Never again mate, I'm drinking on my own next week :lol: :lol: :lol: ...spoke to the Bomb this morning, him and Sam are in Sheffield for the Derby...hope they can behave themselves ;) :shock: ....

Quote of the weekend has to be Dai Taxi..............he was taking a couple to Bristol Airport for an early morning flight, after pulling up at the airport he says "that'll be £80 then for the return" the bloke says "we pay you in full when you pick us back up in a weeks time"....Dai says "If the plane goes down though I'll be £80 out of pocket" :shock: got to love him :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:30 pm

saddam wrote:

Sorry to say this mate but you will be 24hrs late as the 3rd place play off is on Friday at 8.30 :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 pm

BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:

Sorry to say this mate but you will be 24hrs late as the 3rd place play off is on Friday at 8.30 :ayatollah:

cheers for that bit of info,genuinely thought it was saturday :oops:
now we are going to have to think of another excuse for being out early ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:45 pm

saddam wrote:do you like the pic that shows your hand bag Lee :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 pm

saddam wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:

now we are going to have to think of another excuse for being out early ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc will be happy, He can have a lie in :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Never again mate, I'm drinking on my own next week :lol: :lol: :lol: ...spoke to the Bomb this morning, him and Sam are in Sheffield for the Derby...hope they can behave themselves ;) :shock: ....

Quote of the weekend has to be Dai Taxi..............he was taking a couple to Bristol Airport for an early morning flight, after pulling up at the airport he says "that'll be £80 then for the return" the bloke says "we pay you in full when you pick us back up in a weeks time"....Dai says "If the plane goes down though I'll be £80 out of pocket" :shock: got to love him :lol: :lol:

Class fair play :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ....I'm going to adopt Tony's strategy :D :D

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm

saddam wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:

Thank f**k for that :lol: :lol: :lol: ...How you and Lee do it is beyond me :lol: :lol: ....are you out this afternoon for a few quiet ones mate :?: or is it the doghouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ....I'm going to adopt Tony's strategy :D :D

i'm sure we will come up with some sort of reason for us getting together early. we can use it for finalising the butlins weekender details ;)

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:

Thank f**k for that :lol: :lol: :lol: ...How you and Lee do it is beyond me :lol: :lol: ....are you out this afternoon for a few quiet ones mate :?: or is it the doghouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i aint touching a drop today, i have got a nice cold can of coke and going to munch on my chicken dinner when its dished up.
:ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
saddam wrote:

Just chilling on the sofa drinking a nice cold bottle of brahma brazilian lager :D :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Just cracked a grolsch :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Loves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....Saddam to follow suit in about 15 minutes :D

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Marc wrote:Just cracked a grolsch :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Loves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....Saddam to follow suit in about 15 minutes :D

i am defo not touching a drop today. i think we done enough yesterday to last a normal person a couple of weeks. going to have a nice quiet week and save myself for next weekend. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Marc wrote:Just cracked a grolsch :lol: :lol: :lol: .....Loves it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....Saddam to follow suit in about 15 minutes :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:20 pm

saddam wrote:

i am defo not touching a drop today. i think we done enough yesterday to last a normal person a couple of weeks. going to have a nice quiet week and save myself for next weekend. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good boy Darren, Or is it because you have no lemonade left in the fridge ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Good boy Darren, Or is it because you have no lemonade left in the fridge ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: don't even think i could drink a full on shandy never mind the lager dash i usually have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:27 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: don't even think i could drink a full on shandy never mind the lager dash i usually have :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: See you next week mate, Are you going tio jump on the 30 again mate. :)