Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUNG GUNS RAFFLE PRIZES

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:54 pm

At the back end of last season we sold raffle tickets to raise funds for 'Young Guns' and there were 2 prizes on offer, one was a signed Bellamy framed picture and the other was a City shirt signed by the squad.

The raffle was drawn today before we started selling raffle tickets for Mikey dye Memorial fund and the winners were :

Bellamy signed picture was won by Gezza
IMG_0135.JPG

The signed City shirt was won by Nobby off this forum and when you collect it Dai I will be taking a pic :D

Congratulatiions Gerry and Nobby :ayatollah:

Thanks to all who have and continue to contribute to 'Young Guns' I will update on the current situation after the next meeting we have with Scott Young in the next few weeks.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: YOUNG GUNS RAFFLE PRIZES

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Well done Wogga, a deserved winner! :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Wogga's old school Lully,the Trowbridge boy is coming home with a Trowbridge boy in exile :lol:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Fix! Well done Gez :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Great Carl, done some sterling work there fella.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:36 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Great Carl, done some sterling work there fella.

Thank you Gwyn as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Gezza wrote:Wogga's old school Lully,the Trowbridge boy is coming home with a Trowbridge boy in exile :lol:

How many pints have you had? ;) :D

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:33 am

SBF1 led me astray yesterday Lully:lol: and fishy what do you mean a fix!!! you got to be in it to win it :D

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 am

Cheers Carl, chuffed with the prize mate, first time ive ever won a raffle to :D. You sure its wise to put a pic of my ugly mug on here. :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:40 pm

I want a steward's enquiry, are you sure the ticket said Nobby or Nobber, Annis is always calling me Nobby? :lol:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm

nobber wrote:I want a steward's enquiry, are you sure the ticket said Nobby or Nobber, Annis is always calling me Nobby? :lol:

Definitely Nobby sorry Nobber :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

IMG_0148.JPG

Nobby with his prize :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Gezza wrote:SBF1 led me astray yesterday Lully:lol: and fishy what do you mean a fix!!! you got to be in it to win it :D

Sorry about that Gezza!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:
IMG_0148.JPG

Why are you stood under a bridge ?

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Daya wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
IMG_0148.JPG

Why are you stood under a bridge ?

It is under the M4 motorway, im stood there as its where i met Carl to collect the prize and he wanted a photo for the forum.