Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

mason v earnshaw

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Earnies way past his sell by date and what a breath of fresh air. Mason is. Earnie only here for the cash so let's back Mason and Gestede and Miller and hurry up with some LOANS

Re: mason v earnshaw

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:17 pm

saying earnie is only here for the cash is ridiculous but have to agree hes looking past his sell by date and was really poor today
has to be gestede with miller from now on

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:22 pm

johnnybbird wrote: Earnie only here for the cash

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:35 pm

RFMH wrote:

agreed!

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:45 pm

RFMH wrote:

:lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 am

RFMH wrote:

:oops: shaming :oops:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 am

johnnybbird wrote:Earnies way past his sell by date and what a breath of fresh air. Mason is. Earnie only here for the cash so let's back Mason and Gestede and Miller and hurry up with some LOANS

Shocking statement. I was one of those that thought this would happen if Earnie
came back. He just dont offer enough nowadays.

But he'd love nothing more than to bang the goals in for us, he loves the Club and
the fans

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:33 am

I love Earnie but see no reason why Mason should not get a run of starts.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 am

cwmbachbluebird wrote:I love Earnie but see no reason why Mason should not get a run of starts.

Agreed.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 am

i like earnie he can annoy the shite out of me but then pops up with a goal but i think mason could do with few starts think he could turn out be a very good player. :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:20 pm

I thought earnie was pretty good yesterday....he was far less greedy than normal, and made quite a few nice deliveries, though his finishing was suspect! He's not just here for the money, he loves this club. But I agree with what most of you are saying, he is past his sell by date, and will provide good cover when we get a new loanee striker in.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 pm

mason. earnie is crap. no influence on the game. brings nothing to the team. i hate to say.. told you so :roll:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 am

mason :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 am

guys ,

cant believe we are giving him stick....

i agree he didnt play that well sat, but i dont think half the team did.. thought we were very poor..

earnies ratio so far is 7 apps 3 goals , that aint too bad.. hes not really getting the service from midfield... not once has a ball been played through or over the top for earnie, hes always having to bring the ball down from outside the box..

not once has conway or whitts played a nice through ball for him, because we are way too slow on the break etc..

i agree that i think mason does deserve a chance but mason is more of an outside the box player, hes also not going to get 10/15 goals..

what we need at city is a quality winger with some pace...