Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

M.O.T.M for me today peter whittingham

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:05 pm

i am a critic of his,but he has really shone since malky has taken over,i thought he battled well(very unlike whitts)and passed the ball around extremly well.........welldone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: M.O.T.M for me today peter whittingham

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Thought he was off the pace today. First touch didn't seem sharp enough for some reason. Absolutely buried his pen mind

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Richie wrote:Thought he was off the pace today. First touch didn't seem sharp enough for some reason. Absolutely buried his pen mind

its not often he gets stuck in but done well in my eyes today,and took his penalty well. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:17 pm

The 1st time this season I can't pick one. Nobody stands out today IMO

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:24 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:The 1st time this season I can't pick one. Nobody stands out today IMO

Rudi for me, won every header thrown his way today, superb attitude.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Whitts was awful today! did you see the same player as me, his passing was shocking by his own high standards, esp in the first 10 when he could have had slipped us in for 2 attempts.....

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:59 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Whitts was awful today! did you see the same player as me, his passing was shocking by his own high standards, esp in the first 10 when he could have had slipped us in for 2 attempts.....

obviously not :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:00 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Whitts was awful today! did you see the same player as me, his passing was shocking by his own high standards, esp in the first 10 when he could have had slipped us in for 2 attempts.....

I think you're confusing his passing ability with his decision-making.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:09 pm

im a big whitts fan but he was shockingly bad first half. wasted a few chances firstvhalf to play earnievor conway in.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:11 pm

I Think they got the right man of the match in Rudy :ayatollah: ( imo )

The line of the day for me was when i was leaving the ground,this older lady said ...
"Trust them to give the man of the match to a frenchman today" :lol:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Thought Whitts was awful today.

His strong point, his passing, was a real let down today. There were a few chances where all he needed to do was put in a simple pass. Each time he over hit it specially in the first half.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Rudi for me as well, won lot's of good ball in the air today, the boy is a real find, he can only get better and it excites me to think how good he may become.
:old:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Rudy for me personally, but Whitts did have a very good game today :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Thought Whitts was awful today.

His strong point, his passing, was a real let down today. There were a few chances where all he needed to do was put in a simple pass. Each time he over hit it specially in the first half.

Again, that's not poor passing ability, that's poor decision-making.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:40 pm

krab wrote:
Richie wrote:Thought he was off the pace today. First touch didn't seem sharp enough for some reason. Absolutely buried his pen mind

its not often he gets stuck in but done well in my eyes today,and took his penalty well. :ayatollah:

And for the first time...IVE ACTUALLY SEEN HIM SLIDE TACKLE SOMEONE. :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
krab wrote:

And for the first time...IVE ACTUALLY SEEN HIM SLIDE TACKLE SOMEONE. :lol: :lol:

yep, :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Whittingham is such an intelligent player he doesn't need to run around the pitch like a headless chicken, getting stuck in and making thunderous challenges.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm

krab wrote:i am a critic of his,but he has really shone since malky has taken over,i thought he battled well(very unlike whitts)and passed the ball around extremly well.........welldone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

now was the exact opposite for me... one of his fans but thought he had a poor game. Funny old game isn't it! :lol:

Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Thought Whitts was awful today.

Again, that's not poor passing ability, that's poor decision-making.

no, he made the right decision, he over hit the pass...thats a bad pass, not a bad decision

Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Rudy motm for me, he was popping up all over the place winning headers.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

MM has found a very good player in Rudy :ayatollah: