Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

squad needs new talent

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:02 pm

new players with experience needed urgently lucky to finish mid table :(

Re: squad needs new talent

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:27 pm

mallo wrote:new players with experience needed urgently lucky to finish mid table :(

Been saying this since season started i knew what was comming before it kicked off with the numbers who went end of last season and what we started with this season even the blind could see whats comming but we lived in hope of more players and it didnt happen then the loan window come and it didnt happen so i guess we still live in hope but doubt it will happen to be honest lets be fair if us fans think we was going for the BIG PUSH with the smallest city squad in 7-8 years then as fans we must be deluded plus there would have been a SQUAD not half a squad starting the season yet we are 3months on and way short of numbers so that tells me thats all we was going for anyway which was MID-TABLE at best :ayatollah

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:42 pm

I want to address my remarks to the rose tinted brigade on here,if mediocrity is what you want from City this season,then fill your boots,i suspect i'm in the minority on here who wants value for their money,but i suspect i will not be in the minority for long

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:36 pm

mallo wrote:new players with experience needed urgently lucky to finish mid table :(

I feel the exactly the same Mallo

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61825

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:44 pm

I totally agree, im no football manager but its plain to see we need more strenghth in depth and soon. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Needs backing now - where's the millions promised - How did the books go down the ninian today

Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:10 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Needs backing now - where's the millions promised - How did the books go down the ninian today

i doubt MM had half of what dj had last season thats why we are where we are squad wise just got to get on with it :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61848

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:01 am

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Was he really promised the millions?

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

Chuck Annis up front as a target man along side Miller maybe?

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: JORDAN RHODES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 am

TopCat CCFC wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: JORDAN RHODES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh aye? The Huddersfield striker? Heard anything have you? :D

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: JORDAN RHODES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only that Crystal Palace were interested in him,but will have to wait untill Jan...ive posted many a link follow the one below for the news/link mate.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61870&p=580327#p580327

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Was thinking of him when watching Scotland 21's last week, scored 5 in the two games. Anyone remember his mad goalie dad Andy?