Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: whose out tonight

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Was tempted but early night for me :D

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Probably those who don't respond? :lol:

Still tis early yet, I imagine most people will be getting ready for the rrrrugby tomorrow, polishing their sparkly hats, playing Max Boyce albums, singing songs about pissing in bottles, remembering the old days when Welsh rrrrugby ruled the world apart from New Zealand, South Africa, England and dare I say Australia mate, ahh those werre the days. No one seems to remember exactly when this was, four months in 1970 something perhaps?

Anyway good luck the Welsh rrrrrrugby boyos, I may be a bit sacarstic but fair play like init, done well to get there to start with like init. Us poofball players can't even get out of a f*cking qualifying group like init and theres thems in the f*cking Worrrrld Cup like.

I digress...Anyway Mr Krab, I may go out this very evening, beautiful sunset here but has become rather chilly which means that the local scandinavian ladies will be wearing their "Winter" clothes so the chances of a glimpse of a peeping thong are quite remote.

So in essence..I haven't decided but perhaps swinging the other way and maybe, just maybe venturing out at around 3.00 am to watch the rrrrrrrugby as they may be some "british" folk up for one!

:lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Probably those who don't respond? :lol:

Still tis early yet, I imagine most people will be getting ready for the rrrrugby tomorrow, polishing their sparkly hats, playing Max Boyce albums, singing songs about pissing in bottles, remembering the old days when Welsh rrrrugby ruled the world apart from New Zealand, South Africa, England and dare I say Australia mate, ahh those werre the days. No one seems to remember exactly when this was, four months in 1970 something perhaps?

Anyway good luck the Welsh rrrrrrugby boyos, I may be a bit sacarstic but fair play like init, done well to get there to start with like init. Us poofball players can't even get out of a f*cking qualifying group like init and theres thems in the f*cking Worrrrld Cup like.

I digress...Anyway Mr Krab, I may go out this very evening, beautiful sunset here but has become rather chilly which means that the local scandinavian ladies will be wearing their "Winter" clothes so the chances of a glimpse of a peeping thong are quite remote.

So in essence..I haven't decided but perhaps swinging the other way and maybe, just maybe venturing out at around 3.00 am to watch the rrrrrrrugby as they may be some "british" folk up for one!

christ mate,you in or out,simple really :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 pm

:lol: :lol: Krabs response tickled me fair play :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Nope not tonight, will be on a mad one tomorrow though. :) :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm at the moment Mr Krabb.

Whilst watching the rrrugby doesn't fill me with any particular enthusiam there could well an opportunity to meet a young (or not so young) lady who may be pissed enough to give me a big cuddle. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Not me just done a 12 hour shift,few cans and bed :ayatollah: up early for the egg,COME ON WALES :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Ah....the euro has dropped, many apologies Mr Krabb..

I may go out don't know yet.

Are you going out? Where ya too then? Somewhere nice obviously, taking Milly?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Ah....the euro has dropped, many apologies Mr Krabb..

I may go out don't know yet.

Are you going out? Where ya too then? Somewhere nice obviously, taking Milly?

whitchurch mate,and you,im off now in 1 minute :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Fino?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:33 pm

krab wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:Probably those who don't respond? :lol:

christ mate,you in or out,simple really :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: