Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let me make this clear

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:46 pm

It's annoying me seeing people say "if you don;t wan't Wales to win you're not welsh" (which makes no sense at all) then "if you want wales to win you're not a proper cardiff fan".

I wan't wales to win (not fussed on rugby) but I also want Cardiff to win. If I had the choice between the two I'd say city every time but that's just MY OPINION.

Now, if someone prefers Wales to make a major cup final instead of city winning then thats fine.

ITS ALL ABOUT OPINION.

Rant over. :)

Re: Let me make this clear

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:49 pm

But there isn't a "one or the other choice" that people are getting so worked up about. You can have both to win :?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:52 pm

I hope that CCFC win, and the Welsh egg-chasers lose. Simple. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Dafydd wrote:But there isn't a "one or the other choice" that people are getting so worked up about. You can have both to win :?

Aye I know, but on the other threads thats not the case for some reason.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 pm

This really is not complicated. Some of us don't like egg-chasing, and want them to lose. That's all there is to it. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:It's annoying me seeing people say "if you don;t wan't Wales to win you're not welsh" (which makes no sense at all) then "if you want wales to win you're not a proper cardiff fan".

I wan't wales to win (not fussed on rugby) but I also want Cardiff to win. If I had the choice between the two I'd say city every time but that's just MY OPINION.

Now, if someone prefers Wales to make a major cup final instead of city winning then thats fine.

ITS ALL ABOUT OPINION.

What the f**k has wanting Wales to win got to do with not being a City fan???

Oh and I stand by my words, if you dont want Wales to win then YOU ARE NOT WELSH. Simply because regardless of what sport it is, the WELSH economy has a boost the further Wales go in the tournament. Now are if you agree that the WELSH economy couldnt do with a boost during these rough times, then you are as thick as the other foreign ppl on here talking bollocks. Agree???

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:It's annoying me seeing people say "if you don;t wan't Wales to win you're not welsh" (which makes no sense at all) then "if you want wales to win you're not a proper cardiff fan".

ITS ALL ABOUT OPINION.

Oh and I stand by my words, if you dont want Wales to win then YOU ARE NOT WELSH. Simply because regardless of what sport it is, the WELSH economy has a boost the further Wales go in the tournament. Now are if you agree that the WELSH economy couldnt do with a boost during these rough times, then you are as thick as the other foreign ppl on here talking bollocks. Agree???

I think you mis-read the post mate! Did you not see the quotation marks? Oh yea, its benefiting London more than Wales, thats were all the tax is reported to. :roll:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

ITS ALL ABOUT OPINION.

I think you mis-read the post mate! Did you not see the quotation marks? Oh yea, its benefiting London more than Wales, thats were all the tax is reported to. :roll:

Who quoted 'if you want Wales to win you are not a Cardiff fan' ??
Why doesnt it make sense to you that your nationality is questioned 'if you dont want Wales to win' ?
And thirdly, benefiting London more than Wales? Try asking the landlords and shopkeepers doh.
Stop trying to justify the numbskulls on this forum who cant give a balanced argument as to why they want Wales to lose. Brain dead wankers thats all they are. End of

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:29 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

ITS ALL ABOUT OPINION.

Why doesnt it make sense to you that your nationality is questioned 'if you dont want Wales to win' ?
And thirdly, benefiting London more than Wales? Try asking the landlords and shopkeepers doh.
Stop trying to justify the numbskulls on this forum who cant give a balanced argument as to why they want Wales to lose. Brain dead wankers thats all they are. End of

I'm not justifying them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm pretty much saying, just because someone wants wales to win in rugby it doesn't make him less of a Cardiff fan. and if you don;t want wales to win or don't care it doesn't make you less welsh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Blimey!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Forgot to add, yes you're right that it will boost the Welsh economy a bit. But it's not gonna turn us into China. :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:34 pm

sod the rugby could not give a shit.

only one big game for me 2moz. cardiff city vs Ipswich

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

ITS ALL ABOUT OPINION.

They want wales to lose tomorrow morning, because their rugby mad PE teacher was a little mean to them in school!! Still it's their problem if they can't bring themselves to support the boys tomorrow morning.....I will be along with the vast majority of this proud nation, as well as so it seems, our 6 nations cousins who appreciate the style of rugby we are playing at the moment. So whilst our nation celebrates a momentus occasion tomorrow (win or lose), they'll be on t'internet typing away, comparing who hates welsh rugby the most!!!!! :roll:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:39 pm

f*cking hell beep! Your point has been acknowledged, save your aggression for the bedroom. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:50 pm

baseboy007 wrote:f*cking hell beep! Your point has been acknowledged, save your aggression for the bedroom. :ayatollah:

LOL. They just rile me mate. I aint going to comment on it anymore, they know they're embarrassing themselves. I am the gentle type in the bedroom fella :) ;)

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:f*cking hell beep! Your point has been acknowledged, save your aggression for the bedroom. :ayatollah:

LOL. They just rile me mate. I aint going to comment on it anymore, they know they're embarrassing themselves. I am the gentle type in the bedroom fella :) ;)

My OP was actually agreeing with what you said. :? I probaly didn't type it properly.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Forgot to add, yes you're right that it will boost the Welsh economy a bit. But it's not gonna turn us into China. :lol: :lol:

:lol: But a win will probably be good for China, as all those rugby balls, tops, scarves and hats are made out there ;)

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Forgot to add, yes you're right that it will boost the Welsh economy a bit. But it's not gonna turn us into China. :lol: :lol:

:lol: But a win will probably be good for China, as all those rugby balls, tops, scarves and hats are made out there ;)

Ah bollocks to the Chinese, they already have the best market in the world (bar the world market) :lol: