Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iPhone 4s Help

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Ok so ive set up the phone and everything is working except the phoning part :lol:
Its saying no service.

My old 3GS is still working which has the same number so im guessing its something to do with that but dunno how to swap it. Cant swap the Sim Cards as they are different sizes :shock:

Re: iPhone 4s Help

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Maybe its because you dont have any friends that ring you :roll:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm

milly44 wrote:Maybe its because you dont have any friends that ring you :roll:

You've been a right b*stard these passed few days fair play. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nerves for tomorrow morning? :old: :ayatollah:

ive got normal iphone 4, how do i get the new one, have to buy it or can i ring up;)

:o my mum rings me tho :oops:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

You've been a right b*stard these passed few days fair play. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nerves for tomorrow morning? :old: :ayatollah:

Me a b*stard... :D
Im going over mr 2blue2handles house at 7am in the morning, dropping some tickets off to him! ( not sure why he mentioned taking vasaline though)
WHITE BREAD PLEASE, NO FAT ON MY BACON, PLENTY OF TOMMY KETCHUP 2BLUE :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote::o my mum rings me tho :oops:

She ring me to :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm

harty10 wrote:ive got normal iphone 4, how do i get the new one, have to buy it or can i ring up;)

Depends on your contract mate, I was just happened to be out of contract this week anyway

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Im going over mr 2blue2handles house at 7am in the morning, dropping some tickets off to him! ( not sure why he mentioned taking vasaline though)
WHITE BREAD PLEASE, NO FAT ON MY BACON, PLENTY OF TOMMY KETCHUP 2BLUE :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I get chapped lips ;) :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 pm

:lol: :lol:
You will have if you carry on! :twisted:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 pm

if its same number, doesnt it take a few days to swap everything round from their end?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 pm

I just had to phone them :roll: :oops: :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 pm

You may need a micro sim Luke!

http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/getready/ :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Yeah I have a micro sim. They said on the phone they just needed to change the sim over there end. Still havent done it tho :twisted:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Wait a day or two and it'll be fine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 pm

They have disconnected my old sim but not connected my new one :roll:
I have no phone