Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oystercatcher Penarth Charity night 19th November

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 pm

all,

My wife is going to vietnam for 2 weeks in november/december to work in orphanages over there as a volunteer. We are having a fund raising night in the oystercatcher in Penarth on the 19th November with 2 artists, and a raffle that includes 2 tickets for a first team game, and a signed CCFC football. Entry is free. the money will go towards purchasing things for the children like books etc.

let me know if you can make it and I can put a face to a username.

thanks
Christian :ayatollah:

Re: Oystercatcher Penarth Charity night 19th November

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 pm

thegoon wrote:all,

My wife is going to vietnam for 2 weeks in november/december to work in orphanages over there as a volunteer. We are having a fund raising night in the oystercatcher in Penarth on the 19th November with 2 artists, and a raffle that includes 2 tickets for a first team game, and a signed CCFC football. Entry is free. the money will go towards purchasing things for the children like books etc.

let me know if you can make it and I can put a face to a username.

thanks
Christian :ayatollah:

May I wish your Wife all the best and well done to her :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 pm

all,

just a quick update on this, we have 2 artists, a disco, and karaoke.

We have loads of good raffle prizes up for grabs (Cardiff City tickets, M&S Vouchers, various makeup & toiletry gift sets, Digital Camera, £25 Oyster Catcher Voucher, Bottle of Champagne, bottle of Smirnoff and more to be confirmed) as well as auctions for a Recording Studio Session, Cardiff City Signed Ball, 4 day Camper Van Hire, an authenticated print of William and Kate (91/200).

this is what my wife has put together.

"First of all I want to thank you all so much for supporting us over the last 15 months with our fundraising, you’ve helped us to raise around £4000 for the Orphanages in Vietnam. Lethanh, Matt and myself are due to fly out to Vietnam at the end of next week to work in 4 different Orphanages over two weeks.

So far we have allocated around half of this money. Projects we have allocated money to so far include the supply of basics like rice and milk to Orphanages, supply of sudocream and vitamins & Toys so around 500 children will now get a Christmas present this year"

would be great if any of you could make it.

http://reachingoutvn.wordpress.com/

Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Extra auction item added

Joe Ledley signed worn Wales training shirt, signed Wales scarf, 2 signed pictures and a signed Celtic team picture :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 pm

It's my wife whos going mate, 5 different orphanages, nah trang and Hanoi, and somewhere else I cant remember.

We also Now have a signed Wales ball from the Norway game too.