Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone???

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 pm

who's more concerned with that rugby game tommorow. f**k off to a rugby forum and come back when the RWC is over. :ayatollah:

Re: anyone???

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 pm

murphy wrote:who's more concerned with that rugby game tommorow. f**k off to a rugby forum and come back when the RWC is over. :ayatollah:

i think you are more concerned with all the threads about it you've just made, and you call yourself a welshman and wishing your own country to lose........people like you this country can do without!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:51 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
murphy wrote:who's more concerned with that rugby game tommorow. f**k off to a rugby forum and come back when the RWC is over. :ayatollah:

i think you are more concerned with all the threads about it you've just made, and you call yourself a welshman and wishing your own country to lose........people like you this country can do without!

Craig don't take offence, hes probaly just attention seeking, just another Baker, ignore him.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:19 pm

:ayatollah: WALES! WALES! WALES! WALES! WALES! WALES! :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I'd never go on a rugby forum as I generally have no interest in it, but I support my country in everything.

It seems that most of the rugby topics have been started by so called rugby haters like yourself you daft tw*t.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Feed me til I want no mooooooooooooore............... :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Im not bothered or concerned with Wales doing well. But the whole sport in general pisses me off!!

- Everyone becomes a Welsh Rugby Fan when the 6 nations start but dont watch any club rugby at all
- To many rules every breakdown could result in a penalty either way
- Fat women in pink cowboy hats
- 10 minutes of scrum's because its impossible to ref
- Andy Powell on steroids
- Calling it a World Cup when only 8 nations give a f**k

I could go on & on. One good thing is that the egg munchers respect the ref

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Stern wrote:Im not bothered or concerned with Wales doing well. But the whole sport in general pisses me off!!

- Everyone becomes a Welsh Rugby Fan when the 6 nations start but dont watch any club rugby at all

' Fat women in pink cowboy hats'

That made be chuckle :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Stern wrote:Im not bothered or concerned with Wales doing well. But the whole sport in general pisses me off!!

got no probs with people hating the game, its the people that hope wales lose, i just cant understand it! i hate international football with a passion, but id never want wales to lose

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:32 pm

CraigCCFC - Out of interest, why do you hate international football ?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:CraigCCFC - Out of interest, why do you hate international football ?

Dont really know, theres not one definitive reason why, i find it boring, lacks passion, players aren't interested......dont really bother with world cup when thats on.....i still want wales to win every game though