Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOOD LUCK...

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:45 pm

To the bluebirds and the frogs tommorow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GOOD LUCK...

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 pm

murphy wrote:To the bluebirds and the frogs tommorow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

another dickhead :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm

murphy wrote:To the bluebirds and the frogs tommorow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yeah, those french are gonna need it the way us Welsh are playing!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:06 pm

anyone who wants wales to lose is sad

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

I won't be sad if the Welsh egg-chasers lose. In fact' I'll be happy as a lark :D

By the way, Cardiff City are playing tomorrow, not that you would know about it reading some of the posts on here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:I won't be sad if the Welsh egg-chasers lose. In fact' I'll be happy as a lark :D

By the way, Cardiff City are playing tomorrow, not that you would know about it reading some of the posts on here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stay in Llangain wherever the f**k that is, you're not welcome in Cardiff. We are Welsh and proud whatever sport it is you boring repetetive tw*t.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:12 pm

I live in the flats on the Gabalfa estate, behind the Gunner. That Cardiff enough for you ?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:13 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:I live in the flats on the Gabalfa estate, behind the Gunner. That Cardiff enough for you ?

ur still a prick

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Immaturity at its worst on here. Dont ever call yourself Welsh cos you will be laughed at. f*cking dickhead :twisted:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:15 pm

CF14-SE14 That's a 'Free Wales Army' logo on your post. Toy soldier are you ? :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:CF14-SE14 That's a 'Free Wales Army' logo on your post. Toy soldier are you ? :lol:

It's actually the white eagle of Snowdon, which predates the FWA by many many centuries or so.
Last edited by CF14-SE14 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

:lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Eryr gwyn Eryri :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:30 pm

So are you from wales?

Cause if you are your embrassment to this country

Fair enough if you dont like rugby or dont care about tomorrow (like many people have said on this board, but some people want wales to win regardless of the sport)

but wanting another country other than wales to win, is just an embrassment

Oh and by the way im a plastic fan in your words ....

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:40 pm

woohoo, I'm big, I hate welsh rugby!!!!!!!!!.....grow up FFS, this is getting old and I'm fed up of biting :evil:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:

woohoo, I'm big, I hate welsh rugby!!!!!!!!!.....grow up FFS, this is getting old and I'm fed up of biting :evil:

where does it say i'm big?

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Even though I have no interest in Rugby all the best for Wales tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: