Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cleverly vs Bellew TV details.....

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 am

Hi all,

The programme starts at 6pm apparently on Sky Channel 456, on live stream via boxnation.tv or if you have a newer version of a HD Freeview box then its on channel 112 apparently.

All free to view at this stage but the channel will eventually change over to a £10 a month subscription at some stage. Enjoy it while its free though!! :ayatollah:

Re: Cleverly vs Bellew TV details.....

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks for the info! I'm confident Cleverly will knock Bellew out. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:53 am

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing-mma/b ... lew/winner

AND THE ROUND BETTING ODDS....

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing-mma/b ... nd-betting

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:56 am

I hate Bellew he's talked himself into a title fight, Clev should have never give him the pay day! :x :x

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:15 am

I agree gents......cant wait to board the bus tomorrow and get to Liverpool!

I got on Clev early @ 8/5 for the stoppage and also have a few quid on him winning in the middle rounds. Finger crossed. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:26 am

What time is he fighting???

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 am

blueheaven wrote:What time is he fighting???

The show starts at 6ish and i expect Cleverly to be on between 10 and 10.30 :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 am

As bellew is a big evertonian. Don't quote me but I here'd Jamie carrager is bringing nathens belts into the ring which could be intresting

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Boxer1 wrote:Hi all,

The programme starts at 6pm apparently on Sky Channel 456, on live stream via boxnation.tv or if you have a newer version of a HD Freeview box then its on channel 112 apparently.

All free to view at this stage but the channel will eventually change over to a £10 a month subscription at some stage. Enjoy it while its free though!! :ayatollah:

I Posted this info on monday.......

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm

http://www.boxnation.tv/?gclid=CPvQj8K- ... fAodjSOWJQ :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:49 pm

aj1927 wrote:

I just thought it would be easier to summerise it for the guy who asked as opposed to redirecting him to the thread you posted on..... ;)

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Boxer1 wrote:
aj1927 wrote:

I just thought it would be easier to summerise it for the guy who asked as opposed to redirecting him to the thread you posted on..... ;)

Sorry mate - the above post by me made no sense! I just wanted to put a thread on today since the fight is tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Tubzo wrote:As bellew is a big evertonian. Don't quote me but I here'd Jamie carrager is bringing nathens belts into the ring which could be intresting

Jamie Carragher is an Everton fan