Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DYO'S DOG

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Read Annis's post earlier and I shed a tear as well as soon as I seen the hearse arrive and Mikeys dog ran over to the coffin with his tail wagging, I was fucked for the next hour broke my heart, ain't had the best week and this really hit home.

Can't believe how Nathaalie, Chrisse and Mikey's mates kept it together, but keep it together they did and they spoke so so well, I have spoken at quite a few funerals including my Mum's on Monday, and it ain't east at the best of times,but for those people to speak so well with such love and emotion today simply blew me away.

Lot of love and fellowship bouncing around today, we are part of a special club and a special family, sme people just don't get what we got.

Re: DYO'S DOG

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Read Annis's post earlier and I shed a tear as well as soon as I seen the hearse arrive and Mikeys dog ran over to the coffin with his tail wagging, I was fucked for the next hour broke my heart, ain't had the best week and this really hit home.

Can't believe how Nathaalie, Chrisse and Mikey's mates kept it together, but keep it together they did and they spoke so so well, I have spoken at quite a few funerals including my Mum's on Monday, and it ain't east at the best of times,but for those people to speak so well with such love and emotion today simply blew me away.

Lot of love and fellowship bouncing around today, we are part of a special club and a special family, sme people just don't get what we got.

Gwyn, Youve had a terrible time of it lately. As you know, I love dogs beyond and today was even more emotional watching Mikey Dye's dog Smartie :ayatollah: