Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Sky telly.............

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm

My Sky contract runs out soon and I have been told that I can keep the box even if I stop paying any money, it will just become like a freeview box. Anyone done this before?

Also, do I have to have all the shitty channels(£20 odd/month) to get the sports channels. I don't want those channels but I'd happily pay £20ish a month just for the sport!

Got a feeling I know the answers but thought I'd check! :ayatollah:

Re: O/T Sky telly.............

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Sky is a waste of money in my humble opinion. Theres not much good on there. Not to mention that evil b*stard Murdoch owns a chunk of it.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Sky is a waste of money in my humble opinion. Theres not much good on there. Not to mention that evil b*stard Murdoch owns a chunk of it.

The sport is pretty impressive, but there is loads of shite you seem to have to pay for before getting it!

£40+ a month is too much money for telly!

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Sky is a waste of money in my humble opinion. Theres not much good on there. Not to mention that evil b*stard Murdoch owns a chunk of it.

The sport is pretty impressive, but there is loads of shite you seem to have to pay for before getting it!

£40+ a month is too much money but unfortunately the corporations these days don;t give a shit and only want the money! Thats how alot of things work these days!

But yea, if I wanted to watch sport, I could just go to the local pub.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

£40+ a month is too much money but unfortunately the corporations these days don;t give a shit and only want the money! Thats how alot of things work these days!

I know, but then I'd probably spend £40 in a night and have a banging head ache the following day! :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I know, but then I'd probably spend £40 in a night and have a banging head ache the following day! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: