Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WHAT'S THAT COMING OUT OF WILLIAM HILLS....

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:09 pm

.....IT'S MICHAEL CHOPRA...IT'S MICHAEL CHOPRA!!!!! :lol:

Gotta be worth a shout on Saturday. He's found it funny before so I think it'd be good banter, rather that than boo him! :ayatollah:

Re: "WHAT'S THAT COMING OUT OF WILLIAM HILLS....

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm

What about...
Whats that going out on the piss...............ITS MICHAEL CHOPRA ............MICHAEL CHOPRA

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Haha quality should deffo sing William hill

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:What about...
Whats that going out on the piss...............ITS MICHAEL CHOPRA ............MICHAEL CHOPRA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Who`s fat and over the hill?
It`s Michael Chopra
It`s Michael Chopra

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Those songs did give me a chuckle :lol: and he did leave sour taste in our mouths! Having said that.. I'm gonna give him a big clap because although he behaved like a tw*t last season.. he put a dEcent shift in for us ! And gave me one of the happiest days of my life scoring that winner gainst the jacks ! I'm also shitting myself because on his day he could Tear Hudson and gerrard a new arsehole each!

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

pokie1 wrote:Those songs did give me a chuckle :lol: and he did leave sour taste in our mouths! Having said that.. I'm gonna give him a big clap because although he behaved like a tw*t last season.. he put a dEcent shift in for us ! And gave me one of the happiest days of my life scoring that winner gainst the jacks ! I'm also shitting myself because on his day he could Tear Hudson and gerrard a new arsehole each!

This.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm

pokie1 wrote:Those songs did give me a chuckle :lol: and he did leave sour taste in our mouths! Having said that.. I'm gonna give him a big clap because although he behaved like a tw*t last season.. he put a dEcent shift in for us ! And gave me one of the happiest days of my life scoring that winner gainst the jacks ! I'm also shitting myself because on his day he could Tear Hudson and gerrard a new arsehole each!

I dunno mate, I think Hudson and Gerrard are probably so used to training with Chopra day in and day out (Hudson more than Gerrard) that they should know how to handle him.

At least that's what I keep telling myself :oops:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:21 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

I dunno mate, I think Hudson and Gerrard are probably so used to training with Chopra day in and day out (Hudson more than Gerrard) that they should know how to handle him.

At least that's what I keep telling myself :oops:

Know what you mean mate , but he also knows there weaknesses! :| .. Big game for them two satday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: