Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The media

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Wales win the rugby world cup final.....Would the papers and tv ram it down our throats for years to come,like they did when england have won tournaments

Somehow i just cant see it

Re: The media

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 pm

The Welsh media would. That's one of the reasons that I hope the Welsh egg-chasers get stuffed. Not sure who they are playing, but I hope that the other country win.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:The Welsh media would. That's one of the reasons that I hope the Welsh egg-chasers get stuffed. Not sure who they are playing, but I hope that the other country win.

How very patriotic, you call yourself a welshman!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:42 pm

boxerbob wrote:Wales win the rugby world cup final.....Would the papers and tv ram it down our throats for years to come,like they did when england have won tournaments

Somehow i just cant see it

No they wouldn't, their still to preoccupied about their calamity of a squad already, Sky Sports News is a prime example, they've reported non stop about a stupid bloody fine for wearing a branded gum sheild for a few of their players, than the fact a home nation is in the Semi final of a World Cup!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Another lecture on patriotism from an egg-chaser :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:44 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Another lecture on patriotism from an egg-chaser :lol:

far from it, dont really follow rugby at all, dont care for the game, but i still want them to win...like i h8 international football, but would never wish wales to lose to anybody, in any sport, ever!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:45 pm

'World' Cup ? You're havin a laugh :lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:The Welsh media would. That's one of the reasons that I hope the Welsh egg-chasers get stuffed. Not sure who they are playing, but I hope that the other country win.

Thats the main reason i hope they lose. The "fans" would annoy me too. everyone aboard the welsh bandwagon.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 pm

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY , YOUR A PLASTIC WELSHMAN !!! :evil:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 pm

:lol:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:41 pm

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:44 pm

I only ever watch rugby internationals as i prefer watching football but i cant see why all welsh people cant support their country,whatever the sport :oops:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:59 pm

boxerbob wrote:I only ever watch rugby internationals as i prefer watching football but i cant see why all welsh people cant support their country,whatever the sport :oops:

Excellent point. Don't really get the hope Wales lose thing. Whilst I'm a Cardiff City season ticket holder and will want them to do well first and foremost, I am also Welsh and so could never bring myself to wish any Welsh team not to be successful. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: