Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NO TRUE CARDIFF CITY FAN...

Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:16 pm

murphy wrote:...thinks the eggheads winning saturday is more importent then the bluebirds picking up 3pts against ipswich.

FACT!!!

:ayatollah: CYMRU AM BYTH :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:00 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
murphy wrote:...thinks the eggheads winning saturday is more importent then the bluebirds picking up 3pts against ipswich.

FACT!!!

YOUR SO FULL OF SH_T ! , ARE YOU SO THICK AS TO THINK ONLY ONE TEAM COULD WIN ? WHAT A TRUE PRATT YOU ARE :evil:

What an incredible outburst!

Wales win
City win
Cleverly wins

Oh it's such a perfect day!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:04 pm

FACT!!!

My glass is half full with the possibilities this weekend. Your bar seems to have run dry. Cheer up eh.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
blueheaven wrote:What a load of bollocks but I want both teams to win and there is no reason to choose one over the other because they are 2 different sports being played at different times simples :roll: :D

Everybody seems to be getting themselves in a twist over an hypothetical question :lol:

Come on Wales and come on City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BUT!!! If you HAD TO CHOOSE one?

That's just my point i don't have to choose because it's an hypothetical question so i want a Wales win and 3 points for City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: