Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY MACKAY'S AGENT

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I have already stated on here once before but for clarity Malky Mackay nor Malky's agent ever said that Malky was attending the Mikey Dye memorial game. Malky has made arrangements to go home for the weeekend before the game was organised and his agent, Raymond Sparks, knew nothing of the comments that were alleged to have been made by him.

I don't want anyone thinking Malky snubbed the game or his agent ever made comments regarding it.

I feel it is important to make this message loud and clear so there is absolutely no doubt at all.

Re: MALKY MACKAY'S AGENT

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:23 pm

all i read was that you were informed that malky would be in the stands for the game, not read anything else so where the comments?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm

TBH the issue about whether Malky was attending or not has been overtaken by the day itself which was brilliant.

Best to not mention it again as everybody seems to have forgotten about it any way.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:TBH the issue about whether Malky was attending or not has been overtaken by the day itself which was brilliant.

Best to not mention it again as everybody seems to have forgotten about it any way.

agreed :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Malky's agent is playing golf at The Vale tomorrow. Anyone know why? New contract already!? :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm

go on pick n shovel keep going :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Malky's agent is playing golf at The Vale tomorrow. Anyone know why? New contract already!? :lol:

Yes I do, Malky's agent is down to visit his Dad who lives in the area.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Malky's agent is playing golf at The Vale tomorrow. Anyone know why? New contract already!? :lol:

Fair play, you know your stuff! :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:49 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

That's my job for you lot :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:lol:

I was quite chuffed with my bit of goss. But you trumped it! :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:lol:

I was quite chuffed with my bit of goss. But you trumped it! :lol:

And you over a 1000 posts :lol: