Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CHALLENGE YOU

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm

TO DO THE HAKA INFRONT OF UR MISSUS JUST BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX.........

Re: I CHALLENGE YOU

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

aj1927 wrote:TO DO THE HAKA INFRONT OF UR MISSUS JUST BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX.........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:59 pm

I DID IT LAST NIGHT...
My Missus then decided she wasn't in the mood. it was an uncomfortable remainder of the night.
and to top it off my neighbour asked what all the noise was last night and if everything is OK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

The 'haka' ? Is that the big butch gay dance that egg-chasers do ? Bit like Village People :lol: Who's the boxer, by the way?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:46 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:The 'haka' ? Is that the big butch gay dance that egg-chasers do ? Bit like Village People :lol: Who's the boxer, by the way?

Gerrald Mclellan.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks aj. Sorry, but don't know much about boxing, but have total respect for boxers themselves, and fight fans. Just checked, and sorry to read that his career ended so tragically. Hope that Nathan Cleverley wins on Saturday night. Hard sport. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Thanks aj. Sorry, but don't know much about boxing, but have total respect for boxers themselves, and fight fans. Just checked, and sorry to read that his career ended so tragically. Hope that Nathan Cleverley wins on Saturday night. Hard sport. :ayatollah:

He beat the Great Roy Jones Jnr in the Amatuers and was destined for greatness and it is a shame that his career ended so tragically and his life has been limited afterwards. Another sad fact that not many people may know is that Him and Roy were very good friends and Roy has never gone to visit Gerrald because it scares him esp whilst he is still active. Although he has made several donations to GM and is close with his sister who cares for GM full time.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Thanks aj. I'll read up a bit more. Love watching a good fight, but my knowledge is very patchy. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 pm

aj1927 wrote:TO DO THE HAKA INFRONT OF UR MISSUS JUST BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX.........

Right I done it, what do I get?

Or was the kick in the nuts the only response :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Right I done it, what do I get?

Or was the kick in the nuts the only response :lol:

well done on getting any contact at all, my wife has hardly said a word to me all day..