Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who's going where for the Ipswich game?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Right, just a quick un, just wondering which pubs will people be going to before the Ipswich game.

Re: Who's going where for the Ipswich game?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Cornwall through and through.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

supposed to be going to the ivor davies for 8 A.M :shock: with a few off here. then aint got a clue which establishments we will be visiting in the build up to the game.
The Canton Cross
The Napier
The Madhouse
will hopefully pop in the Ninian to grab a couple of raffle tickets and then onto Club 44 for a quick visit before the game
then i think we are meeting back up after the game for a couple more :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
all in all going to be 1 long day with a fair amount of alcohol being consumed

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Will i finally get to meet Bridgend Bluebird ? :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Will i finally get to meet Bridgend Bluebird ? :ayatollah: :lol:

i met him before the leicester game as he kindly donated a ticket for Bobby to go to the game. i still owe him a pint so there is a little incentive for him to come and meet up with us saturday :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:07 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Will i finally get to meet Bridgend Bluebird ? :ayatollah: :lol:

i met him before the leicester game as he kindly donated a ticket for Bobby to go to the game. i still owe him a pint so there is a little incentive for him to come and meet up with us saturday :ayatollah:

I look forward to meeting him Darren as previous times he has said he is coming he has failed to show up. :lol: Tell him not to be scared i'm a nice bloke. :ayatollah: :D

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

I look forward to meeting him Darren as previous times he has said he is coming he has failed to show up. :lol: Tell him not to be scared i'm a nice bloke. :ayatollah: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
he is always out on the piss before home games so 1 day i'm sure he will show up. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Yea yea, I'll be going, my mate given me his ST for this game. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:40 pm

BB somethings are probably kept to yourself :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Yea yea, I'll be going, my mate given me his STD for this game. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock: S.T.D. :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm

milly44 wrote:BB somethings are probably kept to yourself :lol:

Oh f**k off Milly you prick. :lol: change it back mun. :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Does this mean you are going to meet up with us at some point on saturday or will you be down the clinic :lol: ;)

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

saddam wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Yea yea, I'll be going, my mate given me his STD for this game. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Milly is abusing his mod powers again. :D

Just to clarify what I meant. "Season Ticket". :D :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:BB somethings are probably kept to yourself :lol:

Oh f**k off Milly you prick. :lol: change it back mun. :lol:

I have changed it back, you miserable b*stard :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

saddam wrote:Does this mean you are going to meet up with us at some point on saturday or will you be down the clinic :lol: ;)

Keep it up sunshine and you'll be oweing me two pints. :D :old:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Milly is abusing his mod powers again. :D

Just to clarify what I meant. "Season Ticket". :D :ayatollah:

Milly don't seem the sort of person to mess with peoples posts ;)

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
saddam wrote:Does this mean you are going to meet up with us at some point on saturday or will you be down the clinic :lol: ;)

you got to come and meet up with us to get the 1st one, you still got my number? if so give us a ring saturday when you get to Canton and come and meet the Bowmonster :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm

saddam wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you got to come and meet up with us to get the 1st one, you still got my number? if so give us a ring saturday when you get to Canton and come and meet the Bowmonster :ayatollah:

Aye I will mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Look forward to it BB see you saturday 8-8.30am, You might be sick sometime during the day drinking with the hardcore pissheads :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Look forward to it BB see you saturday 8-8.30am, You might be sick sometime during the day drinking with the hardcore pissheads :lol:

Name one excluding yourself :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Look forward to it BB see you saturday 8-8.30am, You might be sick sometime during the day drinking with the hardcore pissheads :lol:

looks like town is going to be a bit busy early on saturday mate. hope there is room on the bus so we can get to canton :shock:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:04 pm

That early?!?! On a weekend? :lol: :lol:

Gah, we'll see. I'm not making promises but IF I get up at around 7 I MIGHT be there around 8-9am. IF not I'll definately catch up with you later on. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:06 pm

milly44 wrote:

Name one excluding yourself :lol:

You are on form today mate :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Anywhere with decent beer flowing! :D :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:15 pm

saddam wrote:

looks like town is going to be a bit busy early on saturday mate. hope there is room on the bus so we can get to canton :shock:

I hope so too mate, We can always ask Milly to keep us a seat as he is from Newport ;) :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

I hope so too mate, We can always ask Milly to keep us a seat as he is from Newport ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: