Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Vale today

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Darcy and Kenny did not train, everyone else including Earnie, Rudy and Taylor did. The keepers new regime is fascinating, the coach used a 2 x 2 foot frame with ropes to fire balls at Marshall, Heaton and Satiago. They also had a net about five foot infront of the goals which deflected shots and was very realistic of what happens at set pieces and when the box is crowded, a far cry from Margetson shooting at the keepers last season. As always Malky was making himself heard but unlike before took more of a back seat this morning.

Re: The Vale today

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Darcy and Kenny did not train, everyone else including Earnie, Rudy and Taylor did. The keepers new regime is fascinating, the coach used a 2 x 2 foot frame with ropes to fire balls at Marshall, Heaton and Satiago. They also had a net about five foot infront of the goals which deflected shots and was very realistic of what happens at set pieces and when the box is crowded, a far cry from Margetson shooting at the keepers last season. As always Malky was making himself heard but unlike before took more of a back seat this morning.

Cheers cecil :ayatollah: Good to hear that some of our players are back training.
Any news on Conway ???

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Yes mate he was in full training with the squad

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:00 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Yes mate he was in full training with the squad

Cheers cecil mate :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:02 pm

thanks cecil :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:28 pm

thanks cecil :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Ta mate! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Ta mate! :ayatollah:

the big 1000 next pick n shovel make it a good one :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Cheers Cecil :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:46 pm

i dont know about you lot , but i def feel the different approach to training techniques has def improved or gks..

for the last couple of games i for one havnt felt as nervous as previous seasons with them..

thoughts?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 pm

massive improvement in Marshall's game definitely :ayatollah: