Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mobile Phone Debate

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Samsung Galaxy S2 compared to the HTC Sensation. Please discuss, I'm looking to buy one for the wife. :ayatollah:

Re: Mobile Phone Debate

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 pm

get her a blackberry that way you can go out on the lash and she cant ring you to tellyou to come home......winner :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:35 pm

porthcawl_ccfc1927 wrote:get her a blackberry that way you can go out on the lash and she cant ring you to tellyou to come home......winner :lol:

Awesome

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Or a black ribbed nobbler. :shock: :?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Berwyn wrote:Samsung Galaxy S2 compared to the HTC Sensation. Please discuss, I'm looking to buy one for the wife. :ayatollah:

Samsung is the better phone but as a HTC owner myself i do like the Sensation. The Galaxy is smoother when using though and Samsung do have their own apps. It's a tough call best to go to a phone shop and have a look at them both together.
Ps don't let the Apple fanboys, who will inevitably hijack this thread, tell you to get the new iPhone as its a poor immitation of the Galaxy S2

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm

The Samsung Galaxy S2 is hands down best phone around at the moment. Any technology site will tell you that.

I personally prefer the HTC Sensation as I love the 3D interface and in my opinion the build feels a better quality to the Galaxy S2.

Having said that, I've just taken out a new contract on an S2 today - on the basis that, even though I prefer the Sensation - so many independent reviewers will tell you to buy the S2...

I hope I don't regret it...

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:48 pm

12thMan wrote:The Samsung Galaxy S2 is hands down best phone around at the moment. Any technology site will tell you that.

I personally prefer the HTC Sensation as I love the 3D interface and in my opinion the build feels a better quality to the Galaxy S2.

Having said that, I've just taken out a new contract on an S2 today - on the basis that, even though I prefer the Sensation - so many independent reviewers will tell you to buy the S2...

I hope I don't regret it...

You won't Chris, wish I was able to upgrade now to the S2 but have to wait til next July

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:56 pm

I hope not Rich. Had an iPhone 3G for two years now, they are so slow mate!

How are you keeping mate, everything ok?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:13 pm

12thMan wrote:I hope not Rich. Had an iPhone 3G for two years now, they are so slow mate!

How are you keeping mate, everything ok?

Aye same old mate, make sure you pop into store soon

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Samsung Galaxy S2 all the way, my mam got one. Love it. :ayatollah: