Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just two more sleeps

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am

And the Welsh take to the pitch. Do I watch it with 45,000 at the Millstad? Or do I watch it in one of the hundreds of pubs opening early? Hmmmm not the national sport of Wales though lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Just two more sleeps

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:55 am

i was thinking the same i didnt expect so many people down at the millenium but im opting for the pub smaller venue should be a great atmosphere and free bacon rolls cant wait

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:02 pm

I wasnt keen on going to the mill stad, as I watched the 1/4 final in walkabout and it was great, but when everyone started going on about the mill stad, and 45,000 tickets sold, I decided to get 16 of um, and there is loads of us going now :D

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Heard there bands/singers at the Millstad afterwards? Good day of sport, headache Sunday without a doubt :(

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm

should be a great day for wales hopefully we get to the final that would be awsome this last week has been great two wins for the football richie burnett in the semis in the darts and wales in rugby semi also the young boxer had silver aswell things are looking up for welsh sport

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Saturday has the makings of an awsome day.....Wales into the RWC Final.......City smash ipswich.......and Nathan Cleverly smashing up that gobby scouse tw*t bellew!!