Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2014 QUALIFIERS - WALES' HOME GROUND?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Where do you recon it will be?

I think it will still be the CCS. Yes we have improved fantastically but unfortuantly i cant see us filling out the millennium stadium at the moment

I hope i am proved wrong though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 2014 QUALIFIERS - WALES' HOME GROUND?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 pm

glammy74 wrote:Where do you recon it will be?

I think it will still be the CCS. Yes we have improved fantastically but unfortuantly i cant see us filling out the millennium stadium at the moment

I hope i am proved wrong though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

friendlies will be the key to playing in the millenium stadium
if we managed to get friendlies with some big teams which we could get reasonable numbers of support like Italy Brazil Argentina or Spain it with loads of advertising it will bring out the glory supporters but it will put bums on seats

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm

CCS and the Liberty

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm

forget the millenium stadium we should stick to the ccs and the morbid stadium

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:forget the millenium stadium we should stick to the ccs and the morbid stadium

Morbid Stadium :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:28 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:forget the millenium stadium we should stick to the ccs and the morbid stadium

i think our national games should be played in our national stadium
we just need to get our supporters in gear and attend games instead of saying international football is a waste of time

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:28 am

How much I'd love for us to fill out Millennium... heading in the right direction! long road ahead though for that to happen

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am

all them teams would be played at liberty or cardiffs ground only major teams will be played at millenium i thought we had an agreement with the clubs or something. but i would love to fill the millenium if we are on verge of qualifying that would be awsome

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:54 am

I would say Millenium but unfortunately I don't think we'd sell out, I'd be happy with atleast 50k a game though.