Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SUPERB/FANTASTIC "

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:I wont sleep friday night put it that way Annis :ayatollah: :D

Milly :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

I take it back Annis I struggled to sleep lastnight to ;)

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:Wales have twice as many park football teams than rugby, big deal

How many Welsh fans travelled to Bulgaria last night? I can put my house on more travelling to NZ for the world cup

Whats the average home attendance for Welsh football? Compared to that of Welsh rugby?

All this rubbish between football on rugby is boring now

I can understand people not liking rugby thats their own choice and i dont look at them any different

But Welsh people saying they want Wales to lose on Sat, is just idiotic! You dont have to like rugby to support your country

Rant over :lol:

Pardon, imagine Wales football in the Semi-Final of the World Cup, Remember Milan, 10,000 we took and that was just a qualifier. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PTBluebird85 wrote:Wales have twice as many park football teams than rugby, big deal

How many Welsh fans travelled to Bulgaria last night? I can put my house on more travelling to NZ for the world cup

Whats the average home attendance for Welsh football? Compared to that of Welsh rugby?

All this rubbish between football on rugby is boring now

I can understand people not liking rugby thats their own choice and i dont look at them any different

But Welsh people saying they want Wales to lose on Sat, is just idiotic! You dont have to like rugby to support your country

Rant over :lol:

Pardon, imagine Wales football in the Semi-Final of the World Cup, Remember Milan, 10,000 we took and that was just a qualifier. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if wales got to the semi-final of the football world cup i would be delighted it would be the best moment of my life and so would wales as a nation
and Milan was what 6 years ago where are these fans now
Glory supporters Welsh football is full of them
Only interested when Wales do well
which has been proven on this board with the arguments of club v country with a lot of users saying they dont care about Welsh football
Only recently with good results from our football team and probably jealousy about our rugby team have all of a sudden everyone has jumped on the Welsh football band wagon

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Had a good time Annis :ayatollah: