Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SUPERB/FANTASTIC "

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:02 pm

" SUPERB/FANTASTIC "

Just got home from Bulgaria, Superb few days with Con tours and all the lads I went with.
Bulgarian people friendly and drink/food/taxis very cheap.
Some great night outs.

Mallo and Pokie really enjoyed the last couple days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Plus a thanks to Conrad/ Glenn/Gary/Peg/ and all the other lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I HAVE TO SAY THIS, EVERYONE IS GOING ON ABOUT THE EGGS, WELL WALES FOOTBALL, WERE VERY PROUD OF YOU AT THIS VERY TIME and I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT QUALIFIERS.

It was confirmed on our trip that football in Wales has at least twice as many registered park football teams than rugby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " SUPERB/FANTASTIC "

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Welcome home :ayatollah: Glad you had a good time.

Interesting end to your thread about park players/teams :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Welcome home :ayatollah: Glad you had a good time.

Interesting end to your thread about park players/teams :ayatollah:

Cheers Tony,

Its all true :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" SUPERB/FANTASTIC "

Just got home from Bulgaria, Superb few days with Con tours and all the lads I went with.
Some great night outs.

Plus a thanks to Conrad/ Glenn/Gary/Peg/ and all the other lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I HAVE TO SAY THIS, EVERYONE IS GOING ON ABOUT THE EGGS, WELL WALES FOOTBALL, WERE VERY PROUD OF YOU AT THIS VERY TIME and I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT QUALIFIERS.

It was confirmed on our trip that football in Wales has at least twice as many registered park football teams than rugby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we had a ball with the locals they all took to us -- until they needed decorators in for our art work - great time out there so much respect for you m8 and i will miss (D) but i gave him a great send of in jjMurphys con and boys are all crackers they know who they are and our new virgin we brought along with us pokie done well too and also was very good company especialy when we went out for a 25k marathorn walk

Andy was so proud off Morgan too what a luck boy ! :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:44 pm

mallo wrote:

Some great night outs.

we had a ball with the locals they all took to us -- until they needed decorators in for our art work - great time out there so much respect for you m8 and i will miss (D) but i gave him a great send of in jjMurphys con and boys are all crackers they know who they are and our new virgin we brought along with us pokie done well too and also was very good company especialy when we went out for a 25k marathorn walk

Mallo,

Really enjoyed the time out there with you and Pokie, great laugh and fantastic friendship :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Some great night outs.

glad you had fun in bulgaria would be great to see you at home games though
and still trying to figure out the point of your last statement
you dont like rugby we get it
i dont see the point of your constant attacks over the sport
Sport is a fundamentally important part of local communities
Your local rugby team
Your local football team
Your local cricket team
Am i surprised that park football is bigger than rugby no not at all considering that you have pub leagues and other amateur leagues you could have 7 or 8 football teams in one town
The difference is that rugby teams hold different levels of teams under one banner 1st teams and reserve teams
Park football is an easier sport to organise and is more player friendly in the way contact isnt as strong as in rugby
The fact of the matter is rugby is a sport you have no interest in then fine leave it alone.
Im not a passionate rugby fan im just happy that i may get to see my country in a final of a world cup

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:02 pm

annis. so yo be selling your villa in majorca. for sunny beach .bulgaria :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

Some great night outs.

Your local rugby team
Your local football team
Your local cricket team
Am i surprised that park football is bigger than rugby no not at all considering that you have pub leagues and other amateur leagues you could have 7 or 8 football teams in one town
The difference is that rugby teams hold different levels of teams under one banner 1st teams and reserve teams
Park football is an easier sport to organise and is more player friendly in the way contact isnt as strong as in rugby
The fact of the matter is rugby is a sport you have no interest in then fine leave it alone.
Im not a passionate rugby fan im just happy that i may get to see my country in a final of a world cup

Well said

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 pm

moonboots wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Some great night outs.

Your local rugby team
Your local football team
Your local cricket team

Well said

oops sorry both, I am not allowed my opinion :roll:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

ninianblue wrote:annis. so yo be selling your villa in majorca. for sunny beach .bulgaria :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol:

I think I will stick to Majorca for the family :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
moonboots wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Some great night outs.

Your local rugby team
Your local football team
Your local cricket team

Well said

you can have an opinion im not preventing you from having that
You made a point im countering your point with my own i thought it was debate

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm

All these rugby fans on the defensive are getting as boring as regional rugby now. Let the man have his f*cking opinion, and get over it. Annis doesn't like rugby, you do, boo f*cking hoo. Get over it.

Go off and fantasise about Adam Jones hugging French men or something.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
moonboots wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Some great night outs.

Your local rugby team
Your local football team
Your local cricket team

Well said

How is it a debate when you say this ?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
moonboots wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Some great night outs.

Your local rugby team
Your local football team
Your local cricket team

Well said

on that point i ment i know you dont like rugby
Im not expecting to see you on saturday morning with a welsh rugby shirt on praising your love of the sport
I dont expect you to take a u-turn on how you feel about rugby
What i dont understand is your belittling of rugby
Im not surprised that there are more park football teams than rugby as ive stated before and ive given my reasons for that
Im either mis-reading your post but it appears to me that after saying you had a great time in Bulgaria (which im glad you did) but you had to stick the knife in about park football over rugby and im trying to understand why

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:27 pm

I wont sleep friday night put it that way Annis :ayatollah: :D

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
moonboots wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Some great night outs.

Your local rugby team
Your local football team
Your local cricket team

Well said

Oh stop being so precious ffs :roll:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh look who it is :roll:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Oh look who it is :roll:

Is that aimed at me?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:38 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Is that aimed at me?

Have a guess.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Is that aimed at me?

Have a guess.

What's the issue?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:51 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Is that aimed at me?

Have a guess.

What's the issue?

Bye then :roll:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Wales have twice as many park football teams than rugby, big deal

How many Welsh fans travelled to Bulgaria last night? I can put my house on more travelling to NZ for the world cup

Whats the average home attendance for Welsh football? Compared to that of Welsh rugby?

All this rubbish between football on rugby is boring now

I can understand people not liking rugby thats their own choice and i dont look at them any different

But Welsh people saying they want Wales to lose on Sat, is just idiotic! You dont have to like rugby to support your country

Rant over :lol:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:Wales have twice as many park football teams than rugby, big deal

How many Welsh fans travelled to Bulgaria last night? I can put my house on more travelling to NZ for the world cup

Whats the average home attendance for Welsh football? Compared to that of Welsh rugby?

I can understand people not liking rugby thats their own choice and i dont look at them any different

But Welsh people saying they want Wales to lose on Sat, is just idiotic! You dont have to like rugby to support your country

Well said that man! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 am

PTBluebird85 wrote:Wales have twice as many park football teams than rugby, big deal

I agree i support wales in every sport wether i like the sport or not. Wales is my country and i want them to win everything they compete in

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 am

come on france.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:36 am

TBH if Wales were playing in the world Tiddlywinks championships i would support them :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:23 am

Some great night outs.

totally agree mate!, excelent few days in bulgaria with some great company,my first trip and one i wont forget! :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:33 am

mallo wrote:

Some great night outs.

spot on mal! my body feels back to its normal self after a right few days,was pissing myself laughin last night picturing me n you walking round giant shopping mall like a pair of space caddettes shopping for our wives...QUALITY! ,and fairplay in jj murphys mate ;)

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:08 am

I dunno what Gary Speed has done to the national squad but what ever he's done its bloody working.

P.S I just saw Wales's group draw for the world cup qualifiers...WHAT A DRAW!

I've been waiting for Belgium for a loooooong time. :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:01 pm

milly44 wrote:I wont sleep friday night put it that way Annis :ayatollah: :D

Milly :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: