Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE IS MY QUALITY LOAN PLAYER?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I have been waiting for weeks searching every day for news on a player coming in to boost this incredible squad Malky has assembled.
We have done very well with a basic squad - well under the percieved higher standard squads of Leicester, Hammers, Ipswich, Brum, Blackpool, Saints, boro, pompey - but we have competed.
We are all roughly saying that a striker or a forward pocket player plus a winger are key and we have all been waiting for a signing/s me thinks.
In that time we've also had loads of injuries and played against Hull with no striker!

Love Malky, agree the Parkin thing plus understand we are budgeting and have loads of non contributing players and officials still on the payroll but ......

PLEASE DON'T STAND STILL CARDIFF

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHERE IS MY QUALITY LOAN PLAYER?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Don't know quite how to break this to eddiep,but there will be no loan signings made,you have been suffering,like quiet allot of your little friends,from an addiction to bullshit,someone tells you bullshit and unfortunately you believe it,im afraid you will have to have your rose tinted glasses surgely removed,and a course of anti bullshit biotic' s administered,in time hopefully you should make a full recovery,one last think,we will need to segregate you from taffy apple as,i'm afraid his case looks terminal

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 am

angelis49 wrote:Don't know quite how to break this to eddiep,but there will be no loan signings made,you have been suffering,like quiet allot of your little friends,from an addiction to bullshit,someone tells you bullshit and unfortunately you believe it,im afraid you will have to have your rose tinted glasses surgely removed,and a course of anti bullshit biotic' s administered,in time hopefully you should make a full recovery,one last think,we will need to segregate you from taffy apple as,i'm afraid his case looks terminal

I choose to believe the manager and the Club when they say they been trying
to get players in. Show me the evidence that the Malaysians have told Mackay he
cant have anyone and i will bow down to your condescending rhetoric.

P.s. Its quite, not quiet

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 am

Angelis and midfield private - what a pair of patronising pricks you really are.

You know nothing about me.

I am speaking as a guy who absolutely loathed the spend and bust regime (where we were always on the brink but still getting in 'names'(if you can call them names)). MM is outstanding -you condescending keyboard freaks.

I am 1OO% behind the austerity but get fuckin real kids.
I expected nothing more than mid table this season while the club regroups but after seeing this promise -i feel opportunity here and we should try to take it - we still have a small squad.

Hope Taffy Apple kicks your arses!!!!

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Oh dear,what an outburst from little eddiep,your right of course i know nothing about you,other than the fact you seem to swear a lot,now is that an indication of a lack of a good education,or just frustration at loosing the argument,im sure you will let me know,but please no swearing....as for you taffy you choose to pick me up on one spelling mistake,come on if you want me not to get bored with your good-self, you must do better than that,one last thing for taffy and eddiep to understand,you don't answer good argument with abuse,but with a better argument....i still remain(for now) your obedient servant Angelis

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:25 pm

angelis49 wrote:Oh dear,what an outburst from little eddiep,your right of course i know nothing about you,other than the fact you seem to swear a lot,now is that an indication of a lack of a good education,or just frustration at loosing the argument,im sure you will let me know,but please no swearing....as for you taffy you choose to pick me up on one spelling mistake,come on if you want me not to get bored with your good-self, you must do better than that,one last thing for taffy and eddiep to understand,you don't answer good argument with abuse,but with a better argument....i still remain(for now) your obedient servant Angelis

If you show me ONE shred of evidence that Malky is not looking for players to bring in because
he's been told he cant have any, then you win the argument.

How can you call me gullible and brainwashed when you have absolutely no facts to back up
your position.

Malky Mackay has said he's looking to get players in, but they must be the right ones, he has
said he missed out on one or two, and turned away from one because he didnt think his attitude
was right.

Why am i gullible for believing him, yet your not disloyal and disrespectful for calling a man a liar

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 pm

eddiep wrote:I have been waiting for weeks searching every day for news on a player coming in to boost this incredible squad Malky has assembled.
We have done very well with a basic squad - well under the percieved higher standard squads of Leicester, Hammers, Ipswich, Brum, Blackpool, Saints, boro, pompey - but we have competed.
We are all roughly saying that a striker or a forward pocket player plus a winger are key and we have all been waiting for a signing/s me thinks.
In that time we've also had loads of injuries and played against Hull with no striker!

Love Malky, agree the Parkin thing plus understand we are budgeting and have loads of non contributing players and officials still on the payroll but ......

I think MM will bring in maybe 2 QUALITY players, instead of going down the Jones road of bringing in 6/7 with 5 of them being average.
Hes a very thorough (speling is wrong before you moan) man, and he will get the quality required in the right areas....HOPEFULLY :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 pm

My dear taffy,i'm going to assume your such a big fan of mine,you keep all of my posts,so you will now be able to provide this message board with a post from me,calling Malky a liar,failing to do so will require an apology from you to me on this board,i'm serious taffy,we are talking slander here

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear taffy,i'm going to assume your such a big fan of mine,you keep all of my posts,so you will now be able to provide this message board with a post from me,calling Malky a liar,failing to do so will require an apology from you to me on this board,i'm serious taffy,we are talking slander here

"Dont believe Malkys bullshit, or the lies coming from the Club" I think was your wording roughly.

Its here somewhere, really, really cannot be arsed trawling for it.

Or debating with you.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 pm

"Dont believe Malkys bullshit, or the lies coming from the Club" I think was your wording roughly......Oh dear, oh dear taffy,is that the best you can do,you really are a big disappointment to me taffy,i flirted with the possibility that you were one of the few on here i could debate all things football,i thought you were my equal,how wrong i was,i will not wait for an apology from you for slandering my name,you are clearly not honorable enough to do so

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:16 pm

angelis49 wrote:"Dont believe Malkys bullshit, or the lies coming from the Club" I think was your wording roughly......Oh dear, oh dear taffy,is that the best you can do,you really are a big disappointment to me taffy,i flirted with the possibility that you were one of the few on here i could debate all things football,i thought you were my equal,how wrong i was,i will not wait for an apology from you for slandering my name,you are clearly not honorable enough to do so

Ah right so your denying it? righto.

How on earth can anyone have a debate with you. I've only
ever asked you one question and you haven't even answered that.

i.e.

what proof do you have that I'm a gullible idiot for 'believing' Malky

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Game set and match by the way:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61578&p=577696#p577696

:withstupid:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:40 pm

milly44 wrote:
eddiep wrote:I have been waiting for weeks searching every day for news on a player coming in to boost this incredible squad Malky has assembled.

I think MM will bring in maybe 2 QUALITY players, instead of going down the Jones road of bringing in 6/7 with 5 of them being average.
Hes a very thorough (speling is wrong before you moan) man, and he will get the quality required in the right areas....HOPEFULLY :ayatollah:

Thanks Milly 44 - I hope ur right - I'm just a little frustrated as I feel there's so much promise and these boys (manager and squad) are just the ticket. It have a feel good for City and these added elements could really help what will be another tough season.

Angelis - go forth and multiply pal -
Glass half full mentality is soooooo last season!
as thatchers gold might say
YOU ARE A WHOPPER
Lots of love Eddie the uneducated x

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:50 pm

what proof do you have that I'm a gullible idiot for 'believing' Malky

taffyapple

Your posts is all the proof i need my dear boy....game set and match to me i think

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Angelis - go forth and multiply pal -
Glass half full mentality is soooooo last season!
as thatchers gold might say
YOU ARE A WHOPPER
Lots of love Eddie the uneducated x
"malky mackay...
malky mackay, ay, ay
came in to save Cardiff
one hell of a Guy"

eddiep

Would you be offering your body for me to go forth and multiply eddiep?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:20 pm

angelis49 wrote:what proof do you have that I'm a gullible idiot for 'believing' Malky

taffyapple

Your posts is all the proof i need my dear boy....game set and match to me i think

Is that it?

Your retort is the equivalent of someone taking a right
hook off Manny Paquiao and answering by slapping him
in the face with a balloon.

I'd respect you if you admitted you been caught telling
porkies, but wont hold my breath as i suffer from asthma

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear taffy,i'm going to assume your such a big fan of mine,you keep all of my posts,so you will now be able to provide this message board with a post from me,calling Malky a liar,failing to do so will require an apology from you to me on this board,i'm serious taffy,we are talking slander here

angelis49 wrote:I just don't get it,am i one of the few on this board who never believed the bullshit propaganda by Malky,that he was doing everything he could to bring in loan signings,for one reason or another,he never intended to strengthen his squad,if i'm right in my assumptions,and we get another batch of injury's resulting in us loosing games,i hope serious questions will be asked of those who are running our club

Maybe not liar but Bullshitter close enough :o