Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Barry

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:27 pm

I have a in law family function in Barry but want to slope off for for food later in the night

Re: Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Barry

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I have a in law family function in Barry but want to slope off for for food later in the night

Rahil mate is awesome on holton road :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:37 pm

chaplins in high st,good british type food,chinese on broad st is very the new mediteranian on the corner of broad st is very good so i,m told...good luck.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:15 am

McDonalds on the bottom of the link road - Shit food but you know what your gonna get. Caso Paco broad street is good food as long as you can stand a shoddy environment

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:18 am

jhippno wrote:McDonalds on the bottom of the link road - Shit food but you know what your gonna get. Caso Paco broad street is good food as long as you can stand a shoddy environment

When we lived in Dinas Powys 20-odd years ago, the Casa Paco was the place my mum and dad used to go when they could find a babysitter for me and my brother. When I moved back down here 9 years ago, I was amazed to hear it was still going

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Streets Brasserie on broad street is nice but you need to book. Hedleys down the knap is good and you can take your own wine. The Chinese on broad street and the one on Thompson are both ok.