Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daniel Keinan?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 pm

What the hell has happened to him this season....I've always rated him....am I in the minority? :ayatollah:

Re: Daniel Keinan?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Dekel innit

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:16 pm

KP1964 wrote:What the hell has happened to him this season....I've always rated him....am I in the minority? :ayatollah:

Oh don't worry mate there's a few of us on the Dekel Keinan express!! Come join us :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Started very well with us then form went downhill and he was awful.Dont think he will get much gametime under Malky.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm

He's actually been carrying an injury gents. Malky mentioned it the
other day, he's struggled to get his fitness right

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Who the f**k is Daniel ? im sure we got a player called Dekel :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Who the f**k is Daniel ? im sure we got a player called Dekel :ayatollah:

It's Dekel's brother Daniel :D

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Mare against Reading but good defender and scores a few goals. Play him alongside Turner with Kev and Taylor when all fit and we wont go far wrong imo :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Mare against Reading but good defender and scores a few goals. Play him alongside Turner with Kev and Taylor when all fit and we wont go far wrong imo :ayatollah:

Got to agree with u Lt...he is only remembered for the Reading debacle and as u say he can always pop up with an important goal or 2... :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 am

Midfield general wrote:
Richie wrote:
KP1964 wrote:What the hell has happened to him this season....I've always rated him....am I in the minority? :ayatollah:

Oh don't worry mate there's a few of us on the Dekel Keinan express!! Come join us :lol: :ayatollah:

By far the best defender by a country mile out of the ones whos played a full game for City. Every player had a mere against Reading and with regards to the penalty he give away at every stadium on Saturday you would see the majority of players in the box during a corner being pulled all over the place unfortunately for him the ref wanted to make an example of him. One thing is for sure and thats we won't have even made the playoffs if it wasn't for the signing of Keinan and this is how the club repays him.

Strange how hes been named a sub if he's been injured. I'm not saying that MM isn't telling the truth as he maybe injured in recent days but he hasn't been ruled out all season because of an injury.

How Gerrard has been ahead of Keinan together with the constant attempts of trying to play Millar and Earnie up front together frankly puzzles me and has done all season.

dekel had a pre season injury which set him back in the build up during july.. then right at the beginning of the season he tweaked it again.. he was named on the bench as he was back in full training , however he was just lacking match sharpness..
for some reason though i still see him being 4th choice cb... turner, gerrard hudson seem to be favoured in front of him..

i just hope hudson can show the form that he did at the start of last season before his injury , because for me this season he has not been anywhere near that...

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:49 am

the sound of dekel partnering turner at the back sounds exciting. because lets face it, you all may say, "give gerrard and huds a chance" however huds has proven over and over again hes struggling at this level, gerrard has had 1 good season and that was with hull...with us hes sorry, shambolic