Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds away supporters club

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Leeds is a voucher exchange only 1000 tickets allocated 1.15pm Sunday 30th October. Supporters club will be taking bookings but you will need to for the time being let us know how many league games you done this seasons as there maybe restrictions but at these prices I’m not sure if we will sell out? Tickets: Adults £36; Seniors £29 Under 16s £25. Coach prices; adults £25, Seniors& 18-21 £21, under 16s £17, please ring, text 07814 779441 or BBM/Facebook to book

Re: Leeds away supporters club

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 pm

utter bullshit yet again, cheers yorkshire filth :twisted: :evil:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm

I will be surprised if we sell the allocation.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Total disgrace by Ken Bates, and Yorkshire Police, Def not going to this :evil: :evil:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 pm

f**k the lot of em i say :evil: :evil: :evil: Ken Bates = Image

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Why give your money to the english teams is something i dont understand. Time to stand up and say we wont take anymore of this shit and dont go the game not as if your going to miss it its on skytv

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Do what the Bulgarians did last night. Just boycot the game, no big debate or crap just don't go f**k em!

Not literally f**k em, dirty yorkshire bastards probably love that, but stick a finger up, shite they'd enjoy that as well....

Just say NO

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Do what the Bulgarians did last night. Just boycot the game, no big debate or crap just don't go f**k em!

Not literally f**k em, dirty yorkshire bastards probably love that, but stick a finger up, shite they'd enjoy that as well....

Just say NO

spot on :ayatollah: