Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Matthew Finally released

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:27 pm

My son finally got released from Woodhill HMP 5 weeks late after being fast tracked through! like to think my emails made a difference but again thank you for your support the last week he received dozens of letters of support from many of you and was in the process of writing back to you when they told him Monday night he would be let out on Tuesday so he will write to thank you once he has settled in.

Not sure how long it will last but he hasn't stop cleaning since he come home, and made his bed, even done my sandwiches for work this morning.

The Chelsea lads who have brought the abuse of evidence case to the police starts this Monday 17th october, and now my son is out of the system I can start procedures from the Cardiff end against the Met, CPS etc.

Thanks again

Re: Matthew Finally released

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Superb news Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: But it makes you mad when that Woman Peado got released after 10 Months of a 4 year sentance :o :evil: :evil: The System stinks and Ken Clarke is a f*cking idiot that should be locked up himself :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:49 pm

vince.alm wrote:My son finally got released from Woodhill HMP 5 weeks late after being fast tracked through! like to think my emails made a difference but again thank you for your support the last week he received dozens of letters of support from many of you and was in the process of writing back to you when they told him Monday night he would be let out on Tuesday so he will write to thank you once he has settled in.

Not sure how long it will last but he hasn't stop cleaning since he come home, and made his bed, even done my sandwiches for work this morning.

The Chelsea lads who have brought the abuse of evidence case to the police starts this Monday 17th october, and now my son is out of the system I can start procedures from the Cardiff end against the Met, CPS etc.

Thanks again

Good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Should never have been in there in the first place, the world's gone mad, how much as it cost the country, the family and who has gained or learnt anything from this sentence, knowing Mathew like so many others he wont stand back and watch his mate get attacked if it should happen again.

Wouldn't mind so much if the streets and drug problems blighting our country were tackled, but why waste time solving problems when you can pick easy targets for making your arrest figures look good. football fans the new terrorists. :x

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Good news Vince time for a few sherberts me thinks!!!!!

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 pm

great news vince :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Well pleased for ya mate,
Great news!!!!

Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Cracking news :ayatollah: