Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales and france big screen

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 pm

do you think you will be able to get a ticket on the day? this is because i can't get to cardiff :ayatollah:

Re: Wales and france big screen

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 pm

No. All advance bookings I'm afraid

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 pm

bluebirdliam wrote:do you think you will be able to get a ticket on the day? this is because i can't get to cardiff :ayatollah:

i heard it was first come first serve for the first 25k fans as long as your wearing red

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:21 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
bluebirdliam wrote:do you think you will be able to get a ticket on the day? this is because i can't get to cardiff :ayatollah:

i heard it was first come first serve for the first 25k fans as long as your wearing red

No, you have to buy your ticket in advance then you're encouraged to wear red on the day, although that's not compulsory

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

No, you have to buy your ticket in advance then you're encouraged to wear red on the day, although that's not compulsory

I heard the tickets were free??

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Crooky wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

I heard the tickets were free??

i think they were free but you had to get them online or in person yesterday. not sure if all 25000 went though

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:37 pm

tickets are free, I got 16 lastnight, saturday is going to be a long day :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:39 pm

milly44 wrote:tickets are free, I got 16 lastnight, saturday is going to be a long day :ayatollah:

you dodging the piss up and going to the stadium now are you mate :shock: :lol:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:41 pm

You can only get them now from gate 3 at the ground. Tickets are free 25,000 wents in a few hours yesterday. They are giving away anothe 20,000 as from this morning. Lad in work just got back 13.41pm and said a few thousand left there

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:41 pm

saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:tickets are free, I got 16 lastnight, saturday is going to be a long day :ayatollah:

you dodging the piss up and going to the stadium now are you mate :shock: :lol:

I cant drink, gotta somehow drive to a f*cking weddding party in the evening :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 pm

and my mrs does occcasionly ave a gander on here, so if your looking. I cant wait :roll: :lol:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

Thats a bit harsh wearing red if you are French!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:54 pm

milly44 wrote:and my mrs does occcasionly ave a gander on here, so if your looking. I cant wait :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:08 pm

What a letdown Nathan, :( You were the original instigator of this early meet up, I thought you wore the trousers.Tell your Mrs to drive or she pays for the taxi. :lol: :ayatollah: