Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Very Proud.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 am

Congrats on this one,i got the Missus and daughter Tickets for the 27th,i'll have to tell them to watch out for Annaise.Missus loves John Barrowman,must remind her of me!!!Oh no he doesnt!!!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 am

kavanagh wrote:Congrats on this one,i got the Missus and daughter Tickets for the 27th,i'll have to tell them to watch out for Annaise.Missus loves John Barrowman,must remind her of me!!!Oh no he doesnt!!!

Cheers, Annaise is one of Robin Hoods(John Barrowmens Forest men/ladies lol).
Have a good time I cant wait.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 am

She couldn't find out who slips John Barrowman his happy pills could she? There's something about that guy which is unusually enthusiastic! Surprised he's never been seen down the City, he's bloody everywhere else!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 am

Zabier wrote:She couldn't find out who slips John Barrowman his happy pills could she? There's something about that guy which is unusually enthusiastic! Surprised he's never been seen down the City, he's bloody everywhere else!

:lol:

I will ask him to do the ayatollah :lol:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 am

Seriously! Imagine that! Hahaha. Barrowman doing the ayatollah. Try and get him down CCS for a game over Christmas. Then we can chant 'Barrowman's a bluebird!!!'. We will turn him... so to speak.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah....love it!''Barrowmans a bluebird lalalala'' :lol:

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Well done to your daughter muk,hope she does well and enjoys it,good luck to her.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 am

mike wrote:Well done to your daughter muk,hope she does well and enjoys it,good luck to her.

Cheers Mike, she cant wait nor me.