Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum piss ups

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

How about one soon but with a difference we are not allowed to use a Pub that has previously been used for a Forum Piss up 8-) Will be Fun :D :D :D

Re: Forum piss ups

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How about one soon but with a difference we are not allowed to use a Pub that has previously been used for a Forum Piss up 8-) Will be Fun :D :D :D

and where do you suppose we are going to start?????????? Newport-Swansea-Merthyr :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How about one soon but with a difference we are not allowed to use a Pub that has previously been used for a Forum Piss up 8-) Will be Fun :D :D :D

Yeah...............but you'll be working ;) ...What time you out Sat Chief :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Steve, We always frequent different pubs it is just that you are working :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Steve, We always frequent different pubs it is just that you are working :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 pm

I'll be in Wales over the Christmas Period, down to see the folks in errrrm Ystalyfera :oops:

Don't a have car in the UK, well I do but it in the wrong place. So pubic transport for me :shock: Is there any?

The Wombat has to get his arse in gear and meet some of you chaps. I can't drink like an egger though, I throw up after 203 pints of Allbright and I am not paying 5p for a f*cking carrier bag...

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:I'll be in Wales over the Christmas Period, down to see the folks in errrrm Ystalyfera :oops:

Don't a have car in the UK, well I do but it in the wrong place. So pubic transport for me :shock: Is there any?

The Wombat has to get his arse in gear and meet some of you chaps. I can't drink like an egger though, I throw up after 203 pints of Allbright and I am not paying 5p for a f*cking carrier bag...

Wombat, just get yourself to the Piss up and stay in Cardiff for the night and one of us will drive you back in the morning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Marc wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:I'll be in Wales over the Christmas Period, down to see the folks in errrrm Ystalyfera :oops:

Wombat, just get yourself to the Piss up and stay in Cardiff for the night and one of us will drive you back in the morning. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc, He could always bunk with you top and tail ;) :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

Lee, I've been with some wildlife in my time, but even I draw the line at wombats. :shock: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

Lee, I've been with some wildlife in my time, but even I draw the line at wombats. :shock: :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Marc wrote:

Morning, morning what the f**k is that? :lol:

On the errrm odd occasion I've been out for a few beers over here, on a Friday or Saturday, one tends to stumble home at around 10.00 am and its a long drive to Copenhagen :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Marc wrote:

Morning, morning what the f**k is that? :lol:

On the errrm odd occasion I've been out for a few beers over here, on a Friday or Saturday, one tends to stumble home at around 10.00 am and its a long drive to Copenhagen :lol:

:lol: :lol: Marc will drive you he has a works fuelcard :lol:
Are you the chap who will be bringing the mushrooms over :D

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Marc i am working again :oops: :oops: so will try to get to the Ninian for about two. For a few Months i will be working a hell of a lot as we have two reactors at Oldbury and now one has permanently shut down as no more fuel has been made but its the end of its life anyway, 44 years Old :o . But the other Reactor will be kept going using some of the fuel from the reactor that is shut down and hopefully will be run to the end of next year. But taking fuel from one reactor and putting it in the other is a mammoth task and that is why i am working a hell of a lot at the moment. I was supposed to finish my night this Friday Morning and was not due back to next Wed evenings. But i have not got a single day off :o Good money but its hard work as well. And i am looking after Cath as well. The next piss up i can get to believe me i am gonna go f*cking mental. The ones to Spain and Butlins i am deffo in.
But i promise i will do a piss up soon i need it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Marc i am working again :oops: :oops: so will try to get to the Ninian for about two. For a few Months i will be working a hell of a lot as we have two reactors at Oldbury and now one has permanently shut down as no more fuel has been made but its the end of its life anyway, 44 years Old :o . But the other Reactor will be kept going using some of the fuel from the reactor that is shut down and hopefully will be run to the end of next year. But taking fuel from one reactor and putting it in the other is a mammoth task and that is why i am working a hell of a lot at the moment. I was supposed to finish my night this Friday Morning and was not due back to next Wed evenings. But i have not got a single day off :o Good money but its hard work as well. And i am looking after Cath as well. The next piss up i can get to believe me i am gonna go f*cking mental. The ones to Spain and Butlins i am deffo in.
But i promise i will do a piss up soon i need it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve, You know marc and i avoid the Ninian :lol: , Give us a ring and we will tell you where we are :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Marc i am working again :oops: :oops: so will try to get to the Ninian for about two. For a few Months i will be working a hell of a lot as we have two reactors at Oldbury and now one has permanently shut down as no more fuel has been made but its the end of its life anyway, 44 years Old :o . But the other Reactor will be kept going using some of the fuel from the reactor that is shut down and hopefully will be run to the end of next year. But taking fuel from one reactor and putting it in the other is a mammoth task and that is why i am working a hell of a lot at the moment. I was supposed to finish my night this Friday Morning and was not due back to next Wed evenings. But i have not got a single day off :o Good money but its hard work as well. And i am looking after Cath as well. The next piss up i can get to believe me i am gonna go f*cking mental. The ones to Spain and Butlins i am deffo in.

Steve, You know marc and i avoid the Ninian :lol: , Give us a ring and we will tell you where we are :ayatollah:

No probs Fella. I will be friggin shattered going in Saturday night mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: