Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Beggers Belief

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I just don't get it,am i one of the few on this board who never believed the bullshit propaganda by Malky,that he was doing everything he could to bring in loan signings,for one reason or another,he never intended to strengthen his squad,if i'm right in my assumptions,and we get another batch of injury's resulting in us loosing games,i hope serious questions will be asked of those who are running our club

Re: Beggers Belief

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Maybe the muney just isnt there to strenghten the squad anymore! Maybe the malasians have said' see were we are in january etc! I dont think any manager would choose not to strenghten there squad as much as posible if given the choice :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Your the only one :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRypnhG8 ... ata_player

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

As anyone checked to see if we are under a transfer embargo? The last time we got pissed about over loans it was due to a HMRC winding up order which brings an automatic embargo, however the fact an embargo exists is not always common knowledge. :idea:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 pm

angelis49 wrote:I just don't get it,am i one of the few on this board who never believed the bullshit propaganda by Malky,that he was doing everything he could to bring in loan signings,for one reason or another,he never intended to strengthen his squad,if i'm right in my assumptions,and we get another batch of injury's resulting in us loosing games,i hope serious questions will be asked of those who are running our club

why is it malkys fault,maybe he has been given bullets to fire :ayatollah: :ayatollah: